General Nothing Phone 1 OS 1.1.4 with Ear 1 Integation 17 September 2022

Search This thread

xphyle1971

Apr 25, 2012
Hello!Any oprtions rollback to 1.1.3?
Camera Frakked up.
Bad colors more and more more oversharpening etc.
I have to agree. They really mucked up the main camera after the update. They brightened up the image and the HDR took a bad hit as well. I have a standard pic I take from my house in my famiy room of my fireplace. To either side of my fireplace is windows where you can see blue sky. On 1.1.3 the pictures were BEAUTIFUL. The inside of the family room was properly exposed and the brilliant blue sky and back yard could be seen thru the windows. Now the family room is too bright and overexposed and the back yard and blue sky are washed out. You can barely make out the blue in the sky. HDR is wonky now. SUCKS.

xphyle1971

Apr 25, 2012
Camera colors looks strange now. Great (failed) update.
I have to agree. They really mucked up the main camera after the update. They brightened up the image and the HDR took a bad hit as well. I have a standard pic I take from my house in my famiy room of my fireplace. To either side of my fireplace is windows where you can see blue sky. On 1.1.3 the pictures were BEAUTIFUL. The inside of the family room was properly exposed and the brilliant blue sky and back yard could be seen thru the windows. Now the family room is too bright and overexposed and the back yard and blue sky are washed out. You can barely make out the blue in the sky. HDR is wonky now. This SUCKS.

Nyssa1104

Jul 9, 2010
Saint Denis
There is a new update which is only about 30 MB in total with the same details just out now 23 September 2022.
Germany and Holland has the release so far.

Reactions: lexcyn

corpsus

Apr 18, 2014
Did anyone already try booting or flashing the patched 1.1.3 boot image to regain root after the update?

panni

Feb 6, 2007
No issues with the default mode to do this: remove Magisk, download OTA, install Magisk in inactive slot, reboot.

Top Liked Posts