Noticeable difference with 5G McLaren on T-Mobile?

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For me i was getting 4gLte with Note 10 plus in my area around 20mbps now with the 5g i get 30 to 40 mgps. Not sure about the coverage i don't travel alot but the speed improved
    Where I am I do get better coverage in places where my signal was extremely weak
    Where I am I do get better coverage in places where my signal was extremely weak
    I'm optimistic now. Thanks!

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk Pro.
    The store models don't have it working for some reason. At least that's the story I got from a store rep. And it seems to match. That same store with my phone and SIM has 5G signals. The demo model does not. Perhaps something special about the SIM they used for the demos. Same thing with the S20s and N10-5G they have on display.

The 5G signal is on 700Mhz right now, and coverage into buildings and such seems better overall in my area. It's not really faster for me, but does get better coverage. Once they are able to start using the Sprint bandwidth, it should improve speeds.

Maybe 600Mhz? I might have that mixed up.
    I help install 5G around the country, and they're sending us out a TON now because they're pushing to get 5G installed on the smaller towers right now, so it wouldn't surprise me if we see expansion happening sooner rather than later
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone