• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Notices about ‘YouTube Pro’

Search This thread

fscode

Mar 5, 2011
Hello,

There is a notices for YouTube Pro's users.
Google complaints 'YouTube Pro' and other related app for using their logo and trademark. Microsoft accepts their complaint. So many youtube apps were removed from the marketplace. Now I have submitted the free version of SuperTube to Marketplace. It doesn't involve any youtube's trademark and text. And we fixed the 'search' bug. We want to set the price of paid version of 'SuperTube' to free during submitting the free version. All users can download it until the free version is available on the marketplace. The price of supertube has been changed to free on the marketplace. You could download it with the link.
http://windowsphone.com/s?appid=5bc89d4e-c54e-e011-854c-00237de2db9e Thank you for using our app.

Regards,
Fscode

wpxbox

Oct 24, 2011
Kolkata
HEy fscode,

It was funny why did MS did not have any objection when the app still said YouTube Pro inside while the app name is different.

I have heard of lot of apps which had this issue and was not approved. But glad that for many its free now, specially who invested in YouTube Pro.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,

There is a notices for YouTube Pro's users.
    Google complaints 'YouTube Pro' and other related app for using their logo and trademark. Microsoft accepts their complaint. So many youtube apps were removed from the marketplace. Now I have submitted the free version of SuperTube to Marketplace. It doesn't involve any youtube's trademark and text. And we fixed the 'search' bug. We want to set the price of paid version of 'SuperTube' to free during submitting the free version. All users can download it until the free version is available on the marketplace. The price of supertube has been changed to free on the marketplace. You could download it with the link.
    http://windowsphone.com/s?appid=5bc89d4e-c54e-e011-854c-00237de2db9e Thank you for using our app.

Regards,
    Fscode