• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Notifications in Notch without rooting,ecc.

Search This thread

dombo1970

Jan 30, 2017
Some updates. My mobile is in dark mode, so in this app the background in the app list is dark, the font also. So not readable.
Back in bright mode I can see that apps with z are not shown (like 'Zepp' for the Amazfit watch. Checked this with another app with 'z' at the beginning. ). Guess I set this app in the exclude list when it was still named 'amazfit'.

Last edited:

Icetea

Nov 8, 2014
ok, i have found this tread..😜

1.) unfortunately the beta version of this app does not show app icons on my Poco F2 Pro ( Miui12 ) With the older version of this app everything work as expected.

2.) in app setup for "hide notification for selected app" are only system apps shown! None of my apps.😯

3.) on a Samsung Note 9 ( A10 ) everything is ok and work as expected.

no reason known! Reinstall doesn't help.
Developer seems to have no time for support!
😫
Edit:
this user seems to have a similar problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: duttyend

duttyend

Dec 18, 2012
Goodmorning,
I've made a little app for showing notifications in notch in pocophone f1.

Uploaded to play store
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=zanini.andrea.notchtest

Known Issues:
- Icons are stable color only

How to send a bug report:
Mail me to [email protected] telling your phone, your android and miui version, attach the log you cand find in internal storage/zaniniLog/notchTestLog.txt.
Do this before a 1 star review on play store, please.
Check your permissions which you can do using the menu button or deleting app data and reopenin it.
Be sure to give boot permission by clicking the Go button.

Translation:
If you want to contribute to translations, please send me a mail and will let you know if needed (maybe others are making the same translations)
This is the file that should be modified - https://github.com/andrezanna/NotchTest/blob/master/app/src/main/res/values/strings.xml
You have to modify only the values, keeping the part inside <> intact.

Available Translations:
English- v2
Italian - v2
Turkish -v1.6
Spanish - v2
French -v2
German-v2
Portoguese -v1.6
Polish -v1.6
Arabic -v1.6
It works on Lineage OS 18.1 on Poco F1 !!!
Congratulations and thanks a lot!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Goodmorning,
    I've made a little app for showing notifications in notch in pocophone f1.

Uploaded to play store
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=zanini.andrea.notchtest

Known Issues:
    - Icons are stable color only

How to send a bug report:
    Mail me to [email protected] telling your phone, your android and miui version, attach the log you cand find in internal storage/zaniniLog/notchTestLog.txt.
    Do this before a 1 star review on play store, please.
    Check your permissions which you can do using the menu button or deleting app data and reopenin it.
    Be sure to give boot permission by clicking the Go button.

Translation:
    If you want to contribute to translations, please send me a mail and will let you know if needed (maybe others are making the same translations)
    This is the file that should be modified - https://github.com/andrezanna/NotchTest/blob/master/app/src/main/res/values/strings.xml
    You have to modify only the values, keeping the part inside <> intact.

Available Translations:
    English- v2
    Italian - v2
    Turkish -v1.6
    Spanish - v2
    French -v2
    German-v2
    Portoguese -v1.6
    Polish -v1.6
    Arabic -v1.6
    Want to show on lockscreen?
    Coming in next release!??
    Hi i released a beta version for fullscreen auto hide.
    Let me know if it is stable.

Another thing, i finally surrendered. I wasn't able to get system status color, so i'm thinking about creating a list in which you'll be able to set the color per application.
    As it is a long and painful job i would like to know how many of you are interested in this feature, now that you can set a color and backgrounds.

To let me know you want this put the like on this post, so i can track the number.

Ps if anyone knows a way to get this informations from a service let me know.?
    Can You make on/off switch in notification panel? Icons don't hide in full screen video or games so I want to do it manually. That switch will be great.
    Automatic hide in fullscreen is next in schedule.
    Bye
    Hello. This app does not show any system icons. Hotspot, Bluetooth, reading mode, do not disturb. Do I have something wrong? It is important that these icons are visible.
    Hi, at the moment they are not shown but is in plan, in a future release to add them on the right side of the notch, below the wifi and battery.
    Bye