Nougat Beta Registration Live Again

Search This thread

henklbr

Feb 20, 2009
Netherlands
www.sammobile.com
Search 1st b4 post!

If you missed Nougat Beta registration( via galaxy beta app), there is a good news for you guys. its reopened.
But for that you'll have to flash BTU csc on your phone.

if you're wondering you're data and settings will be lost.
No need to worry, flash with home csc (included) and everything will be fine. then download galaxy beta app and register. viola.....

if someone don't get immediate OTA, take a risk like. deregister and register again quickly and manually check for update. booom.....

if you're worried about how will you get the BTU firmware because Sammobile is down for maintenance. then here you go :
I uploaded the BTU full firmware just now

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1yPmZpRbOCxX2FzbnBLN2xRMnc

hope you're lucky enough [emoji56]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

This has been already discussed in this thread:

There's already a big thread about this subject...

http://xdaforums.com/s7-edge/how-to/android-7-0-s7-edge-uk-beta-program-apk-t3493696

Why starting a new thread about this?

Neorpowa

Aug 7, 2014
Eindhoven
This has been already discussed in this thread:

There's already a big thread about this subject...

http://xdaforums.com/s7-edge/how-to/android-7-0-s7-edge-uk-beta-program-apk-t3493696

Why starting a new thread about this?

I get your point. Nevertheless I understand the OP. Purpose is to make sure that people actually see it instead of having to refresh the 300+ page thread every hour or so. Thanks to the OP I got into Beta, probably like many others :)

gpap2004

Aug 12, 2007
After a successful registration in BTU today morning, everything working flawlessly. Nougat beta 3 is a fact !

Sent from my S7 edge

Reactions: MORKAS

n_boy86

Jul 9, 2009
it to late now it was to shame cause with finally got a mm btu then i begin to register but full
but how the hell flash btu nougat leak, cause all i se is always nee region:/

rommel76

Feb 29, 2012
Kristianstad
it to late now it was to shame cause with finally got a mm btu then i begin to register but full
but how the hell flash btu nougat leak, cause all i se is always nee region:/
Had the same issue. I updated with Odin. Used the files from beta 1 but instead of csc I used home_csc from btu build

Modar007

Jun 19, 2011
If you missed Nougat Beta registration( via galaxy beta app), there is a good news for you guys. its reopened.

No need to worry, flash with home csc (included) and everything will be fine. then download galaxy beta app and register. viola.....

if someone don't get immediate OTA, take a risk like. deregister and register again quickly and manually check for update. booom.....

if you're worried about how will you get the BTU firmware because Sammobile is down for maintenance. then here you go :

I have deregister and download this firmware but I still receive nougat update. Can I receive future updates??
"I deregister because I have some problems"

mankvl

Apr 2, 2011
Kaunas
Samsung beta rly sucks balls, google or Apple does a much better job... anyone can join for god sake, the amount of ppl that will join the beta is so small, why make it a closed one is beyond me.

Last edited:

souljasteve84

Sep 2, 2011
Brisbane
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
Samsung beta rly sucks balls, google or Apple does a much better job... anyone can join for god sake, the amount of ppl that will join the beta is so small, why make it a closed one is beyond me.

Having a beta limited helps alot due to the fact they won't get overwhelmed and bombarded with requests or feedback. If they keep it limited then simply they can focus on a small group and get back to them much more efficiently

Reactions: hasibgns

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

It's so funny how people are desperately trying to join the beta and receive the ota updates but refuse to do a wipe that had to be done in order to properly ensure you receive it. I use csc not home csc when I want to ensure I get a csc and modem change.

And to top it off alot of users here refuse to follow instructions and fail to go through the thread and do the simplest thing of reading to find the right solutions to there problems. If your not prepared to follow instructions, read throughout the thread and flash the right way to ensure a positive outcome then I'm afraid you shouldn't be making any attempts to join beta or flashing your phone at all in that matter...

Joining the beta is for people that will have input and feedback. Users that are willing to read, test and voice there opinions and suggestions. If you can't follow simple instructions nor even read then you shouldn't be in the beta and should wait for the official release to come out.

This is getting out of hand and to be honest it's destroying xdas reputation and credibility. Why are you even on xda if you can't even follow guides, tasks and reading through threads ???

We are all grown enough to find solutions to our problems mostly by self troubleshooting and reading through guides and threads cause I can guarantee the answer your seeking has already been answered a million times before...

Now this is not a flame nor am I being disrespectful I simply live in reality and I have a natural ability to use my common sense.

Unfortunately some don't have that ability which is very sad and depressing....
    Finally have links for the latest beta, flash in ODIN of course

G935FXXU1ZPLH
    Just got some feedback from Samsung - but no word of "Phase 3" :eek:
    Samsung clearly stated the BTU csc is mandatory to get Nougat beta. So flashing full csc is required if you not on btu. Only if you on btu already you can flash home_csc. I don't understand why people keep trying to avoid that. If someone wants to participate in beta tests, have to sacrifice something. You can't eat cake and have cake. Simple.