Nougat soak test has started for Z Droid in US

Search This thread

itskapil

Apr 8, 2010
Bhilwara
moto-z-droid-Nougat.png

-- Source
Pity it's not available for download yet as the G4 Nougat soak test.

Reactions: slopokdave

itskapil

Apr 8, 2010
Bhilwara
Awesome, I just got the unlocked Z Play, I'm sure its right around the corner.
Yup, definitely!
It's surprising that Motorola has already released the official Nougat for Indian Moto G4 users, considering the G4 is not a premium offering from them. Usually you see OEMs throw the latest update to their flagships.
Anyway, old Motorola is back, with so quick updates. Could anyone have predicted that G4 would run Nougat before Galaxy S7 and HTC 10?

emailrob

Nov 19, 2012
Soak test is usually pretty close to full release. Excellent. Just got my unlocked one last night. Had a horrible dream about dropping it and it shattering.

ahaynes42

May 23, 2013
I find it very strange that I we haven't heard anything about this soak test other than this one thread. Droid Life usually picks up soak test stories. Has anybody else seen anything about this other than right here?

Reactions: benjamminh

wolfu11

Jan 26, 2013
Minneapolis
I find it very strange that I we haven't heard anything about this soak test other than this one thread. Droid Life usually picks up soak test stories. Has anybody else seen anything about this other than right here?

If you click on the source link in the op it takes you to the android soul web page which is where he got the info.
Not saying that it's fact because it's there... remember this is the internet lol.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone