[Nov-04-16, 4.4.4, v1.8.0] LeapDroid - Fastest Android Emulator & Game Player for PC

Search This thread

cpuz99

May 8, 2012
Bandung
this is indeed the best performance emulator android, i can play game smoothly very different performance when i use other emulator (nox,memu), but i have question is there an option performance to setting how much size gb ram and core use? because i cant see them in option, only graphic render mode and nothing else, thanks

khanhmax

Apr 4, 2015
this is indeed the best performance emulator android, i can play game smoothly very different performance when i use other emulator (nox,memu), but i have question is there an option performance to setting how much size gb ram and core use? because i cant see them in option, only graphic render mode and nothing else, thanks

Go to a folder:
C:\Program Files\Leapdroid\VM
or
C:\Program Files (x86)\Leapdroid\VM

My folder image: https://imgur.com/a/YYB9r

Scroll down, find VirtualBox.exe and then run it.
Click on Setting button and choose System. Now you can change Ram size and Processor

Last edited:

fokakmeny

Oct 25, 2017
create new leapdroid

iwant create new leapdroid not clone ihave leapdroid 1 and 2 iwant 3 itried to use leapdroid vm and ichoose linux 2.6 but after finish leapdroid it still loading not ruuning ihope to find fix for this ineed 3 leapdroid on my pc tried to clone but didnt give me the results I wanted so how ican create new emulator can somone guide me Thanks in advance

ryu_k2

Nov 16, 2017
leapdroid unknown internal error

hey guys. when i change the network of leapdroid vm it run to an issue : Unknown internal error.
can you help me fix it?

dearblues

May 21, 2008
Please check out the latest Android Emulator, it now supports snapshot, and it boots in a couple of seconds.

https://xdaforums.com/android/apps-games/introducing-android-emulator-google-t3698584

the only thing i hate atm is that i need to dl a bunch of tools that i dont even know if im using on top of that 600+mb. please suggest to google to separate the emulator and studio if u got the chances to do so. not everyone dl it to dev an app. thx

Reactions: SanketMohapatra

SanketMohapatra

May 29, 2016
Bhubaneswar
I'm desperately trying to convince the original developers of the leapdroud Who joined now Google to help us request to Google that to separate the emulator from the Android studio and even optimise it for the better experience on the desktop and help all the desktop users not only Chrome OS gg to get the benefits of all the ßsssßsssßssßsss application as we know that Android is open source.

But still I don't think that they will be listening to us because they are getting salary from Google and they are bound to listen all the request by the company not by the people.

SkyFlasher

May 16, 2016
And here I'm lurking the forums in hope LEAPDROID come back and nothing at all.
I still have my LD running and working 100% u really drop the best emulator out there, none Nox, BlueStacks, Memu, KO, Andy, Droid4x.....are as good, efficient and stable as LEAPDROID but it stared feeling older by the time passes.
Too bad the Devs choosed money and sell their souls over his work.

crz6662

Jan 30, 2009
pgh, pa
If you have a GMAIL account, then you don't need adb to install an .APK-file.

a) Install GMAIL on Leapdroid
b) Open on your desktop GMAIL
1. Write a null text e-mail to yourself
2. Attach the .APK-file you want to install on Leapdroid
3. Send the e-mail
c) Open GMAIL on Leapdroid
1. Navigate to the e-mail got
2. Click / tap on attached .APK-File
3. Leapdroid will install it

leapdroid_install_apk_via_gmail.png

Not sure if anyone still reads this but kudos for the suggestion. Do the email thing all the time but didn't think of doing it in this case. Good suggestion. Works well.

fokakmeny

Oct 25, 2017
iwant create new leapdroid not clone ihave leapdroid 1 and 2 iwant 3 itried to use leapdroid vm and ichoose linux 2.6 but after finish leapdroid it still loading not ruuning ihope to find fix for this ineed 3 leapdroid on my pc tried to clone but didnt give me the results I wanted so how ican create new emulator can somone guide me Thanks in advance

SanketMohapatra

May 29, 2016
Bhubaneswar
thanks for a great emulator but its failing to turn the webcam .please help me solve the problem
The camera integration is one of the hard (not the hardest) part for any Android Emulator and the support for this emulator has already over and I have been trying to figure it out from the past one year but I failed to do so so ,Thumbs up for the help on this issue if available.

Mxguy

Nov 3, 2016
How can i increase video memory to 256 or more?, i cant find anything in google

Attachments

• test.png
    test.png
    47.9 KB · Views: 320

ariefcfa

Dec 22, 2014
Hi, is it possible to factory data reset Leapdroid? i tried it via Setting but failed. Via adb is also failed. please help

d_a_renoir

Apr 1, 2018
My Leapdroid suddenly loads up reaaaally slowly a few days ago, and now it's stuck on the black Leapdroid loading screen. It won't even open.
Previously it still opens even if it takes a while. Is this a computer issue or something went wrong with Leapdroid?

tumblr_inline_p6i0fll6qI1r3kenu_540.png

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [Nov-04-16, 4.4.4, v1.8.0] LeapDroid - Fastest Android Emulator & Game Player for PC

logo60.png
    #1 Android Emulator by Android Authority
    http://www.androidauthority.com/best-android-emulators-for-pc-655308/
    Leapdroid Game Player is the Fastest Android Emulator and Virtual Machine in the world
    I am one of the first few guys that released Android vm back in 2010, and now funded by VC, we have put together a very strong team to further develop and improve the vm into a robust product, called LeapDroid, our first version has just released: http://www.leapdroid.com
    With LeapDroid, you can play Android games or any other Android Apps on Windows PC, in a very fast way using our unique LeapGL and Virt Fiber I/O technologies. It is highly compatible with a lot of games, and we will support GLES v3 soon.

Updated on Nov-04-2016:
    We (the whole team) are joining Google, and LeapDroid development is discontinued. Thanks for all of you that have been using our Leapdroid emulator
    !

Updated on Sep-26-2016, version 1.8.0.0 released:
    (1) Improve APK installation, path with spaces is now supported
    (2) Fix Little Big City 2
    (3) Bug Fixes

GitHub tracking issues:
    https://github.com/leapdroid-team/leapdroid/issues/

Media Coverages:

http://www.androidauthority.com/leapdroid-review-703665/
    http://androidcommunity.com/leapdro...astest-android-emulator-for-your-pc-20160711/

Features:
    (1) Android 4.4.4 image
    (2) x86 and ARM apps support
    (3) GLES 1.1 and GLES 2.0 support
    (4) Windows Direct X engine, in addition to host OpenGL
    (4) Host IME support
    (5) Key mapping
    (6) text copy and paste between android and host
    (7) Drag and drop apk installation
    (8) GPS support & seamless Pokemon Go support
    (9) Rooted out of the box, and adb remount support
    and many more

Upcoming Features:
    (1) Copy/Paste files between android and Windows host
    (2) Camera
    (3) Non VT performance improvement
    (5) OBS Streaming
    (5) GLES v3 support
    (6) Android 6 Marshmallow

Performances (Leapdroid simply beats all competitors, period!):
    Comparison.png

A quick update on Pokemon GO 0.37, we made some progress, but will take more time. Stay tuned!
    We just released a new version, 1.2.0, please download from our website, and re-install it (you will have to uninstall the existing version first).

Changes:
    (1) Add APK drag and drop install
    (2) Add support for custom resolutions using -w -h options
    (3) Fixed Antutu crashes on some PCs
    (4) Fixed Keyboard input bugs, e.g., Backspace, Capital letters, that may cause unable to login to google play
    (5) Add support for fullscreen mode
    (6) Display resizeable handles
    (7) Add more languages to Android
    (8) Fix a bug that causes no mouse input
    (9) Fix a bug that causes black screens on 32-bit PC
    (10) Other bug fixes in installer, etc.
    Updated on Aug-05-2016, version 1.4.0.0 released:
    (1) Multi-language support for keyboard
    (2) Pokemon Go compatibility fix
    (3) Heroes of Incredible Tales(HIT) fix
    (4) Pick a game and we will install it for you, go to our website and see tabs[Apps]
    (5) other bug fixes

Now Leapdroid is the only emulator that is compatible with the latest 0.31 Pokemon Go version, and you can install the app genuinely from the Google Play store.
    Updated on Aug-24-2016, version 1.5.0.0 released:
    (1) Pokemon Go: Auto-walk and different speed
    (2) Pokemon Go: Auto-catch pokemon
    (3) Allow user to customize the installation folder
    (4) other bug fixes