Nova launcher over emui?

Search This thread

Akinaro

Sep 14, 2013
I use Aviate Launcher for past few years, and honestly I dont see the reason why to use all those copy-paste ones based on icons.
Aviate give me nice 4 tab homescreen(quick access, wallpaper, categories, app drawer), with one most important tab: shelf-like categories, where I can create specific categories with quick access to most important apps

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170312-112638.jpg
    Screenshot_20170312-112638.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 593
Reactions: LazyCorn

LazyCorn

Oct 28, 2016
I use Aviate Launcher for past few years, and honestly I dont see the reason why to use all those copy-paste ones based on icons.
Aviate give me nice 4 tab homescreen(quick access, wallpaper, categories, app drawer), with one most important tab: shelf-like categories, where I can create specific categories with quick access to most important apps
Thank you for your response

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i use nova launcher and it's simply the best :D
    I love nova launcher !
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone