Madxd

Jan 12, 2022

Attachments

• sss.png
    sss.png
    61.1 KB · Views: 46

Mattycee

Thanks for the reply, yes and it was shown normally
I am not sure why it is giving you an error. I have not got mine to test yet so cannot really troubleshoot it without having mine in hand. Maybe someone who has one may be able to assist.

Apart from maybe trying a different USB cable or computer I am really at a loss as to why it doesn't work for you.

lombrozo

Mar 6, 2005
I am not sure why it is giving you an error. I have not got mine to test yet so cannot really troubleshoot it without having mine in hand. Maybe someone who has one may be able to assist.

Apart from maybe trying a different USB cable or computer I am really at a loss as to why it doesn't work for you.
Am getting the same error also...

Madxd

Jan 12, 2022

- I did try two PCs (windows 11, 10)
- two cables also
- tried another adb package
- I tried wireless adb
- adb shell pm enable, disable com.android.launcher
- disable, enable permission monitoring

Still no luck

carrieta17

Jan 1, 2008
I was able to make nova launcher work with the adb command, however due to the screen rotation issues, nova is in the wrong orientation with the dock on the right side of the screen.. with the phone folded its great.. I had to go back to the default launcher. Any tips to make the dock behave and show on the bottom ?

Jan 20, 2022
I was able to make nova launcher work with the adb command, however due to the screen rotation issues, nova is in the wrong orientation with the dock on the right side of the screen.. with the phone folded its great.. I had to go back to the default launcher. Any tips to make the dock behave and show on the bottom ?
How did you manage to get it working without the error? Thanks!

carrieta17

Jan 1, 2008
I just used
adb shell
cmd package set-home-activity com.teslacoilsw.launcher

My issue is how nova displays the dock..

carrieta17

Jan 1, 2008
same deal it has to do with the app rotation issue where the app does not behave according to how you are holding the phone

MobilejackYT

Jun 30, 2018
Is there an option to bring the Dock to the bottom (while normal holding)
It is looking strange.

Edit: Lawnchair has the same problem

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-22-10-32-52-92_3822ac0e29cfec8970059bb21d01f05e.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-22-10-32-52-92_3822ac0e29cfec8970059bb21d01f05e.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 47
Last edited:

[email protected]

Dec 23, 2010
Libramont
When i full shutdown the phone or simply reboot, no neccessary to restart full manipulation with adb ?
Only if i full reset the full to factory settings ?
Correct or not ?

Top Liked Posts