November Update? How did you guys feel about it?

Search This thread

xgp0006

Jun 23, 2010
San Antonio
Just dated to the November update. Whats you guys feedback on it? i just got mine installed....touch and other fixes...lets see.

Since the update, my camera button on the lock screen doesn't work correctly. It does open the camera, but it's under the lock screen so I still have to unlock the phone to take a picture.

Is it just me, or does anyone else have this issue now?

Edit: Really weird. It wasn't working correctly at all, even after a restart. Tried to show my wife what I was talking about because she wasn't having the same issue and it started working. Haven't had a problem with it since.

Last edited:

ryankelsey7

Oct 13, 2020
I have not gotten the update yet. I'm on AT&T. Don't know if that is the reason.

Sent from my Surface Duo using Tapatalk

terracode

Aug 2, 2009
terracode.com
Youtube TV still has orientation issue with spanning video. Video will not stay in horizontal orientation and would flip to vertical. I have to slightly rotate screen to keep view from flipping orientation. Very annoying.

dj.est86

Jan 24, 2016
Guys, anyone knows how to manually update our phone with unlocked bootloader? Thank you in advance.

Birdsfan

Jun 3, 2010
Doylestown, PA
I think the updates are a nice step in the right direction but I have found more issues with the camera when trying to use it. Swapping to the rear camera is not as smooth as it was before (I'm using smooth generously). The swipe away gestures are still not great, after maybe 6-9 months of updates it won't feel so beta to me? Using my Pixel 4XL or iPhone seems so much better and polished, hope M/S will put the work in needed to the software.

eagle1xray

Oct 31, 2020
I think the updates are a nice step in the right direction but I have found more issues with the camera when trying to use it. Swapping to the rear camera is not as smooth as it was before (I'm using smooth generously). The swipe away gestures are still not great, after maybe 6-9 months of updates it won't feel so beta to me? Using my Pixel 4XL or iPhone seems so much better and polished, hope M/S will put the work in needed to the software.

so phone is okay. but man...when its on the table...with TWO gyros...it should know what orientation i have it at....i just dont get it. So far phones running a trillion times better to be honest. Android 11 i think will truly unlock the phones potential off the rip.... 2021 lets go....