Question Now Focusing On Custom Rom (LineageOS) For Our Galaxy Z Flip 3

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello

I did Bought a Samsung Galaxy Z flip 3 demo version , i want to build TWRP for it
    yesterday i downloaded the Kernel source code from Samsung , now i just need TWRP Sources and and Create a Device Tree to built it

if you want TWRP for this phone , just comment down below (for some motivation)

Now For a The Custom Kernel
    I Manage to Get A Custom Kernel Working with A lot Of Optimisations (Thanks @chrisaw and Others) on a Old OneUI (That System That Came with the Kernel) and it work well (it need some minor touches)

the Kernel Cant Work on Newer OneUI and Custom Roms (Pixel EXperience) because Of new Changes in Vendor Are not Compatible with the Kernel
    A guess this Need A lot Of Working (Everytime Samsung do it their Way and Dont Care about The Correct Way)

ScreenShot of the Kernel
    now on Focusing on The Custom Rom , i download LineageOS 19.0 Source Code as i will build for 2 separate phones (Galaxy Z Flip3 'snapdragon 888' and UMIDIGI F1 Play 'Mediatek Helio P60') consecutively

this rom will be based on treble gsi patches but working only on Galaxy Z Flip3

i manage to build LineageOS 19.0 for Galaxy Z Flip3 , i will not share it now cause :
    1 - it is not daily driver or usable , you can call it pre-alpha
    2 - it has a lot of bugs that i saw , it could be other i didn't
    3 - it is a Treble gsi just for testing purposes and does not have gapps (gapps needed to be included in the gsi not like a normal rom)
    4 - i fix the fingerprint , now it is usable
    5 - don't ask me about rear screen , it is perfectly not working at all (if you close the phone , the main display become black , rear screen have just samsung galaxy logo....)
    6 - other things i forgot

Any Help will be appreciated

Stay Tune

Thanks
    great work! looking forward to a custom kernel
    Custom Kernel is made you can try the 1.0.1
    but we will be working on the custom rom now
    some good news

TWRP is Booted on our Galaxy Z Flip 3 (SM-F711B) but touchscreen is not working

i think i have a problem with firmware , stay tuned
    IMG_20220729_012850.jpg
    ok so i reinstall my ubuntu setup cause apt went broken , but now im good to start
    my initial work is the device tree , it is still WIP the kernel still not building , im working on it
    thanks for waiting