Now I am mad to xda developer Forum !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

SourceSkyBoxer

Nov 17, 2013
Singen
Hello idiots because you lie me about wrong efs image i9300 into my old beloved Tablet Note 10.1 ( GT-N8000 ) It costs 1200 euro. I punish to bad members / developers. I bring your website to police in Germany. Whatever because you damaged my Note 10.1.

You know since Odin 3.07 and Odin 3.07 has bugged to my bootloader. And I want go back. Than almost than years later I found suggestion of our thread i9300 efs into GT-N8000. I will try than it happens like imei is wrong. Because I know you lie me. :(

I am very very disappointed and mad to you. Give me 1200 EURO NOW! Or I call police..

I am not fault to change my tablet. I always take care with my valuable tablet.

Now I am very sad and I am really rich because you take advantage my valuable tablet.

Why does my tablet Note 10.1 cost 1200 Euro?
It is original fresh Note 10.1 costs 570 Euro
Repairing fix like fall display screen by post car and problem with hardware cost over 600 Euro

It is very expensive tablet in the whole world. I miss that. :(

I am not naive.

mrrogers1

Jun 30, 2007
NEEEEBRASKA
d5abf021744068fd73e9cefc464b3a7f.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Neo

Moderator Emeritus / The One - ΠΣΘ
Aug 4, 2011
The Matrix
Hello idiots because you lie me I punish to bad members / developers I bring your website to police in Germany Whatever because you damaged my Note 10.1 I am very very disappointed and mad to you Give me 1200 EURO NOW! Or I call police.. I am not fault to change my tablet I always take care with my valuable tablet Now I am very sad and I am really rich because you take advantage my valuable tablet It is very expensive tablet in the whole world. I miss that. :( I am not naive.
dis16165_1277568096266.jpg

Last edited:

nathanchance

Senior Recognized Developer / Contributor
Jul 22, 2015
Mesa, AZ
nathanchance.dev
1. We didn't force you to do anything. You were the one who chose to follow a stranger's information, be it correct or incorrect. That burden rests with you, nobody else. If you can't afford to screw up your expensive piece of equipment, you probably shouldn't be flashing stuff to it.
2. There is an existing thread for feedback to XDA: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1987254
3. I suggest reading our two mantra posts before doing anything else:
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=2031989
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=16682226

Thread closed.

Nathan
Forum Moderator

Clark Joseph Kent

Senior Mod / Moderator & RC-RT Committees Lead
Staff member
Dec 17, 2011
www.marines.com
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
I agree wanna get them idiots, that made you do this? Here is my card, contact us, before you the police,
UnwPRCM.jpg

Wait did you say the police? De Law?

H5OC4rE.jpg

UfFVpuU.jpg

Hello idiots because you lie me
about wrong efs image i9300 into my old beloved Tablet Note 10.1 ( GT-N8000 ) It costs 1200 euro. I punish to bad members / developers. I bring your website to police in Germany. Whatever because you damaged my Note 10.1.

You know since Odin 3.07 and Odin 3.07 has bugged to my bootloader. And I want go back. Than almost than years later I found suggestion of our thread i9300 efs into GT-N8000. I will try than it happens like imei is wrong. Because I know you lie me. :(

I am very very disappointed and mad to you. Give me 1200 EURO NOW! Or I call police..

Now I am very sad and I am really rich because you take advantage my valuable tablet.

Repairing fix like fall display screen by post car and problem with hardware cost over 600 Euro

I am not naive.

eagleeyetom

Retired Senior Mod & DC Lead - Active Pole Dancer
Jan 22, 2011
Gdańsk
xda-developers.com
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
Hello idiots because you lie me about wrong efs image i9300 into my old beloved Tablet Note 10.1 ( GT-N8000 ) It costs 1200 euro. I punish to bad members / developers. I bring your website to police in Germany. Whatever because you damaged my Note 10.1.

I am not naive.

No police, please. Here are your Euros :eek:

5856653867_fc6bde98ed_b.jpg

But, to be perfectly hones - this forum is not for noobs who don't know what to do with the device. If you don't know what to do, don't do it. It's simple as that. We owe you nothing.

Sorry, bro.

Thread re-closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1. We didn't force you to do anything. You were the one who chose to follow a stranger's information, be it correct or incorrect. That burden rests with you, nobody else. If you can't afford to screw up your expensive piece of equipment, you probably shouldn't be flashing stuff to it.
    2. There is an existing thread for feedback to XDA: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1987254
    3. I suggest reading our two mantra posts before doing anything else:
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=2031989
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=16682226

Thread closed.

Nathan
    Forum Moderator
    Hello idiots because you lie me I punish to bad members / developers I bring your website to police in Germany Whatever because you damaged my Note 10.1 I am very very disappointed and mad to you Give me 1200 EURO NOW! Or I call police.. I am not fault to change my tablet I always take care with my valuable tablet Now I am very sad and I am really rich because you take advantage my valuable tablet It is very expensive tablet in the whole world. I miss that. :( I am not naive.
    dis16165_1277568096266.jpg
    d5abf021744068fd73e9cefc464b3a7f.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    I agree wanna get them idiots, that made you do this? Here is my card, contact us, before you the police,
    UnwPRCM.jpg

Wait did you say the police? De Law?

H5OC4rE.jpg

UfFVpuU.jpg

Hello idiots because you lie me
    about wrong efs image i9300 into my old beloved Tablet Note 10.1 ( GT-N8000 ) It costs 1200 euro. I punish to bad members / developers. I bring your website to police in Germany. Whatever because you damaged my Note 10.1.

I am not naive.

I am not naive.

No police, please. Here are your Euros :eek:

5856653867_fc6bde98ed_b.jpg

But, to be perfectly hones - this forum is not for noobs who don't know what to do with the device. If you don't know what to do, don't do it. It's simple as that. We owe you nothing.

Sorry, bro.

Thread re-closed.