General NP1 Update 1.1.7 is out.

Search This thread
My phone isn't Global, but for a while the EU versions were also missing full OTAs, so I ended up coding a tool that can apply incremental updates. That way I can extract the boot.img from the incremental OTA, and that lets me reflash and root more easily =]
The tool's still missing an implementation of the Verity FEC and hashtree, so I'm not sure it's ready to be shared publicly (it can extract all the data correctly, but there's a few partitions that will be missing Verity metadata and should NOT be flashed blindly)
It's enough to extract the boot.img though, so I can still share that.

1.1.7 Global boot.img: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1W10r7lMuS8aPjD1Wvz_HXDeP-_T9QqAP/view?usp=sharing
1.1.7 Global non-incremental OTA (except for odm, product, system, system_ext, and vendor partitions which are present but "UNSIGNED", meaning no Verity metadata): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y8JrdA46uKxqZAm10Z77u-yP6aiE19_O/view?usp=share_link

I've not tested them (my phone is EU), but the before and after hashes check out, so the boot.img should be bit-identical to the one on real 1.1.7 device.

Last edited:

Taylorsay

Nov 16, 2022
Screenshot_20221129-175010.png
this error on European device.

gero44a

Nov 29, 2022
The file you posted is bigger than the original, what changes did you make?
Nothing. Maybe it's bigger cause
1. You compare it with global version
2. I get update with bug fixes cause I got it only today

I didn't upload something. Link which I give was giving to phone by server, so it's official link which phone use for update

svano

Oct 25, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra

I didn't upload something. Link which I give was giving to phone by server, so it's official link which phone use for update
Anyway thanks for sharing your file, in the Italian telegram group yesterday we were 4/5 people with the same update problem, I sent an email to the help center let's see what they say

Reactions: gero44a

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My phone isn't Global, but for a while the EU versions were also missing full OTAs, so I ended up coding a tool that can apply incremental updates. That way I can extract the boot.img from the incremental OTA, and that lets me reflash and root more easily =]
    The tool's still missing an implementation of the Verity FEC and hashtree, so I'm not sure it's ready to be shared publicly (it can extract all the data correctly, but there's a few partitions that will be missing Verity metadata and should NOT be flashed blindly)
    It's enough to extract the boot.img though, so I can still share that.

1.1.7 Global boot.img: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1W10r7lMuS8aPjD1Wvz_HXDeP-_T9QqAP/view?usp=sharing
    1.1.7 Global non-incremental OTA (except for odm, product, system, system_ext, and vendor partitions which are present but "UNSIGNED", meaning no Verity metadata): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y8JrdA46uKxqZAm10Z77u-yP6aiE19_O/view?usp=share_link

I've not tested them (my phone is EU), but the before and after hashes check out, so the boot.img should be bit-identical to the one on real 1.1.7 device.
    NP1 Update 1.1.7 is out.

What's new in this update

New features

Now supports battery percentage display for AirPods. You can enable it in Settings - Experimental features.

Improvements

Updated to October/November Security Patch.

Improved OS fluidity and reduced stutters.

Adjusted the thermal threshold to better balance performance and temperature.

Improved audio quality when recording videos.

More accurate battery status.

Bug fixes

Resolved an issue causing Whatsapp notifications to be unresponsive in lockscreen.

General bug fixes.

}Y[ZE6WLXWA5)ZL9)99M8@C.jpg
    The DSU will not be available with this update. Caution.

Anyway thanks for sharing your file, in the Italian telegram group yesterday we were 4/5 people with the same update problem, I sent an email to the help center let's see what they say