• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Nubia Play_Redmagic 5G Lite NX651J Unbrick Tool release!

Search This thread

annamolly3681

May 24, 2015
hello guys i have nubia play and it was in global and the issue is the signal on and off so i decided to flash it back to cn rom then after i flash it open but sad touch not responce any help?? how can i switch it back to global touch didnt work anyone know how to push the file in storage so i can flash it back???
is the otg in the recovery really work? it cant read the files in my usb pen the only hope is if it can read the otg but it cant.... can anyone help me...

annamolly3681

May 24, 2015
i just fix my nubia play now my question is why when its global rom touch ok but when i flash it in cn rom it dont touch the screen any same issue that can help me how u fix it??

hikoori

Mar 2, 2014
i just fix my nubia play now my question is why when its global rom touch ok but when i flash it in cn rom it dont touch the screen any same issue that can help me how u fix it??
Hi, in CN rom, better you install 3.19 or 3.20 version, lower version have screen touch issue. In global rom: signal issue fix - disable the 2nd sim first and do not set both in 4g. set the other non-data sim to 3g/2g only, it will fix the signal on & off issue!!hope this helps

dillionlo

Apr 11, 2021
Hello guys.

I downloaded the firmware through the Mega download link. I unpacked it and found that there isn't any Xiaomiflash.exe file in it. So I searched and downloaded XIAOMI_MI-FLASHTOOL_20200314.ZIP.

I started the Miflashtool, but am unsure what to do next. I clicked on SELECT, and it brought me to a folder directory which I then pointed to the Mega downloaded files and it says "couldn't find script".

What should I do here and am I missing anything?

Thanks!

Is there no one who would bother to help me with my question above? I mean, you've already done it, so it wouldn't be too hard to share your experience would it?

Indrajeet.56

Aug 14, 2021
In China, this Phone is called Nubia Play, and the Global version is called Redmagic 5G Lite,

but the mobile phone model is NX651J. Generally speaking, the two are only the difference in ROM.

This is the edl firmware of Nubia Play,CN version.which can repair your phone in edl mode.

All the files are from the official package without any modification!

How to do?

1.Open XiaoMiFlash.exe in the MiFlash folder

2.Click the select button to select the images in this firmware

3.The phone enters edl mode and connects to the computer with a usb cable

(If your phone is in edl mode (9008 mode) for a long time, you must long press the

power button volume + and volume-keys to force the phone to power off, and then re-enter edl mode)

4.Click Loading and see the COMxx that appears, indicating that your phone is connected. Then click Flash

5.Then just wait, prompting flash done!sucess! It means that the flashing has been completed,

long press the power button to restart the phone!

When you see the green notification light next to the front camera light up,

you can release the power button.

Good luck!Enjoy it!!!

Download link:
https://mega.nz/file/eNkVSA6T#2yN_JHtOxB_K4NHVTF3qT_asMMFtnEKBQ6sQ8b-y2nU
Thnk u so much

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    In China, this Phone is called Nubia Play, and the Global version is called Redmagic 5G Lite,

but the mobile phone model is NX651J. Generally speaking, the two are only the difference in ROM.

This is the edl firmware of Nubia Play,CN version.which can repair your phone in edl mode.

All the files are from the official package without any modification!

How to do?

1.Open XiaoMiFlash.exe in the MiFlash folder

2.Click the select button to select the images in this firmware

3.The phone enters edl mode and connects to the computer with a usb cable

(If your phone is in edl mode (9008 mode) for a long time, you must long press the

power button volume + and volume-keys to force the phone to power off, and then re-enter edl mode)

4.Click Loading and see the COMxx that appears, indicating that your phone is connected. Then click Flash

5.Then just wait, prompting flash done!sucess! It means that the flashing has been completed,

long press the power button to restart the phone!

When you see the green notification light next to the front camera light up,

you can release the power button.

Good luck!Enjoy it!!!

Download link:
    https://mega.nz/file/eNkVSA6T#2yN_JHtOxB_K4NHVTF3qT_asMMFtnEKBQ6sQ8b-y2nU
    Thanks for the info. Can u share the method from initial until finish? I

Thanks for the info. Can u share me the method or sequence from initial until end on how to restore back to previous setting?.. Really need your help. Thanks!
    @Girik100
    1. I encountered my device is corrupted caution after updating to the V3.16 in system updates and was completely locked out.

2. I downloaded the Flash firmware provided above via the megadownload (6.6gb) and the XiaoMiFlash tool and followed the process meticulous stated above.

3. My phone came back on and was flashed back to the V2.19 and I encountered I think a Chinese diagnostic mode.

4. I proceeded to enter Bootloader mode ( hard press vol down + power key), selected and entered recovery.

5. After entering recovery mode, went to the update using OTG and connected my USB C flash drive (preloaded with NX651J firmware V2.22 whereby I proceeded to update.

I hope this helps.
    Your Post Very Helpful For Us ,
    I Am Test This File Then Post Result , Thanks For This File Provide !!!
    Does this work for updating or just brick?
    It does work to fix the update errors and then use the OTA or USB Otg method
    Helo guys.. How can I downgrade from android 11 back to android 10 on this device? I recently updated my software but It is not stable yet. Certain apps for example PUBG mobile keep crashing whenever I try to launch it.