• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Nubia red magic "Game Space" app port for Oneplus 7T Pro

Search This thread

Hemanth00008

Aug 7, 2020
Hey guys any idea to port?
Gaming space is so cool.
It'll would help me so much.
I have installed custom rom of Nubia Redmagic Chinese version...Next what?
Would be compatible with 7T Pro?
I'm new...don't mind if there's any mistakes!...:)

-=zipp=-

Jan 14, 2011
May I ask you what is so special about it? OnePlus GameSpace is not good enough? What is the difference?

Hemanth00008

Aug 7, 2020
May I ask you what is so special about it? OnePlus GameSpace is not good enough? What is the difference?

I'm missing red magic's internal screen recording,which records only the gameplay and nothing else!!
Like it wont capture any overlays...
It would be fun.
Tried many recorder...not working!
Missing that feature badly.

Last edited:

Hemanth00008

Aug 7, 2020
Which feature of Nubia's app are you missing? It is normally quite difficult to port such apps especially if they are programmed to work with a certain device. Just like fan curves, OC, etc. these setting won't likely be available on other devices.

I'm missing red magic's internal screen recording,which records only the internal gameplay and nothing else!!
It would be fun.
Would it be possible for me to develop a app like that?
Just to capture internal gameplay without overlays?
:confused:

Macusercom

Forum Moderator
Staff member
I'm missing red magic's internal screen recording,which records only the internal gameplay and nothing else!!
It would be fun.
Would it be possible for me to develop a app like that?
Just to capture internal gameplay without overlays?
:confused:

I'm not quite sure if this is possible as it could require changes on the ROM level not just an app. But that's beyond my knowledge unfortunately :(

Hemanth00008

Aug 7, 2020
I'm not quite sure if this is possible as it could require changes on the ROM level not just an app. But that's beyond my knowledge unfortunately :(

Do you think its possible to modify a screen recorder to record internal gameplays?
Or do u have any idea to hide overlays while recording?

Sorry for disturbing... I'm really Sorry!:(

Macusercom

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Do you think its possible to modify a screen recorder to record internal gameplays?

No problem, you're not disturbing. XDA is a forum to help other people out and asking valid questions is of no disturbance of anyone ;)

I think it might be possible but I'm not sure how much development that is and if you'd have to implement ROM side changes. Maybe someone else with coding skills can answer your question :)

Reactions: Hemanth00008

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

No problem, you're not disturbing. XDA is a forum to help other people out and asking valid questions is of no disturbance of anyone ;)

I think it might be possible but I'm not sure how much development that is and if you'd have to implement ROM side changes. Maybe someone else with coding skills can answer your question :)