Nubia Red Magic Mars Global ROM Official QPST firmware release!

Search This thread

Guanak

Sep 22, 2020
anyone still keep this qpst firmware file? upload again please. My nubia red magic mars bootloop. recovery and boot partition become raw. and everytime I boot up the phone, it will keep boot into fastboot mode. So i think it is imposibble to flash zip file because i cant even go to recovery mode. And qpst file is my last hope for my phone

PapikDak

Apr 14, 2021
Download link:https::D//drive.google.com/file/d/11vdj6KL4L0sdHR85qwmLA8rKBadEn2BU:D/view?usp=sharing:D
1. Press the power button and the volume down button simultaneously to enter the fastboot mode when the phone is turned off.

2. Volume up and down keys move to reboot to edload power button to confirm entering 9008 mode

3. Open the xiaomi tool and select the images folder of the Brush Pack directory.

4. Click on Load Device, then click Brush

5. Prompt green flash done means the brush is completed

Manually boot, then enter the engineering mode, long press the power button to restart to Andorid

The prog_ufs_firehose_Sdm845_ddr.elf file is available for all models of the Nubia Qualcomm Snapdragon SDM845,

including the Nubia Z18/Nubia X, which can read and write to the phone in 9008 mode.
Bro help me private.

100m0t0log

Apr 29, 2021
Download link:https::D//drive.google.com/file/d/11vdj6KL4L0sdHR85qwmLA8rKBadEn2BU:D/view?usp=sharing:D
1. Press the power button and the volume down button simultaneously to enter the fastboot mode when the phone is turned off.

2. Volume up and down keys move to reboot to edload power button to confirm entering 9008 mode

3. Open the xiaomi tool and select the images folder of the Brush Pack directory.

Manually boot, then enter the engineering mode, long press the power button to restart to Andorid

The prog_ufs_firehose_Sdm845_ddr.elf file is available for all models of the Nubia Qualcomm Snapdragon SDM845,

including the Nubia Z18/Nubia X, which can read and write to the phone in 9008 mode.
Someone still has this firmware. Please share.

twelfth

Did it ever occur to anyone here to just get the files from Nubia directly instead of using dodgy rehosted links? The Nubia Mars supports flashing from OTG within Recovery.

100m0t0log

Apr 29, 2021
Did it ever occur to anyone here to just get the files from Nubia directly instead of using dodgy rehosted links? The Nubia Mars supports flashing from OTG within Recovery.

If everything were so simple.
All options have already been tried out - the result is negative.
All hope for this archive.

You want qpst firmware for dead flash ?
Screenshot (50).png

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Does anyone make it success?
    Does anyone make it success?

use this weibo.com/youyim?is_all=1
    rec magisk gapps edxp
    use this weibo.com/youyim?is_all=1
    rec magisk gapps edxp

Thanks, but I need Google Service and OTA Update.
    Nubia Red Magic Mars Global ROM Official QPST firmware release!

Thanks, but I need Google Service and OTA Update.

You can try this official international version of the ROM, it has Google service and support OTA upgrade Thank you