Search This thread

natz

Apr 21, 2005
hi guy, today Nubia release Android 11 for Z20
it version 3.09 beta China, No Google.
you can try at this link https://bbs.nubia.com/thread-2611672-1-1.html

of direct download http://romdownload.nubia.com/Z20/V3.09/NX627J-update.zip
MD5:5F90BA35A39119094B2BD974B2F71D96

Dear cowboys, thanks for your support to nubia! This time, the Android version of the system is upgraded from Android P to Android R; at the same time, many functions such as split screen, avatar, picture-in-picture, and game related functions have been added; a new upgrade has been made in the overall UI style, including game space, Global dark mode, etc., download and experience it now!

System
update: Google security patch updated to 2020.09
Optimization: Power consumption strategy in multiple scenarios
Optimization: System stability
Optimization: Overall system performance

Split screen/Clone
New: Split screen function, support for starting in the control center or multi-tasking
New: Clone Function, support WeChat, QQ, Weibo, Taobao, Jingdong and other applications.

Game space.
New: UI style overall upgrade.
New: Crosshair assist function.
New: One-click combo
function
. Picture-in-picture function, supports WeChat, QQ, Douyin, Bilibili and other applications.

Settings
New: Dark mode
New: Quickly turn on the flashlight under the lock screen.

WiFi
New: WiFi QR code sharing function
optimization: WiFi link Support hotspot sharing in the state.

Camera
optimization: the effect of some application scenes.

Other
optimization: improve the screen quality, increase the horizontal and vertical screen recording function.
Fix: the probabilistic call silent problem in some scenes.

The optimized content of this update includes but is not limited to the ones listed above

nubiaz20

Dec 1, 2019
Last edited by a moderator:

Ndure

Dec 13, 2020
I've installed 3.11 version. I was using the USA version before. I landed into a lot of bugs. I can't open any messaging or phone call app consequently, I can't seem to receive texts/calls even after giving permission to the respective apps. If I reinstalled the global version 1.x will it cause any problem? Or is there a way I can fix the issue at hand?

Reactions: Harris.S.Newman

pabrey3d

Oct 27, 2018
hello, already try with the new versions and much error better is to stay with the global and point, error after error do not let take advantage of the product 100% with updates, a pity

Top Liked Posts