[Null Imei][Unknown Baseband][Fixed][Galaxy Grand 2 Duos]

Search This thread

Anirban Ganguly

Sep 11, 2015
Kolkata
56omlD.jpg
If U Are Suddenly Discovered That Your Mobile Networks Is Not Working No Sim Detection And U Wont Able to Make Any Calls And U Tried All Patches Related With Ril Fix And Youre Thinking That Your Motherboard Is Defected And U Are Getting Constant Random Reboot.After A Custom Rom Flash Or Sometime It Will Delete Automatically If U Flashed Any Other Patch That Is Not Suitable For Our Device.
So Today Iam Proudly Presenting This Patch To Fix It Up.After U Flash This Patch U Will See All These Things Is Fixed Which Are Written Above.
LDIqiy.jpg
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwyPHEL3RNOzd2lmM2RNTk9IMlE/view?usp=drivesdk
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION
Download The Patch From Given Link Then Extract The Zip File And U Will Get A Folder Called TWRP,And Then Place This Folder In InternelSd/Extsdcard Wherever You Want And Then Turn Off Your Device.
Then Go To Backup And Restore Option And Select TWRP Then Some Folders Ahead U Will See Two Selection 1 Is EFS
And 2 Is MODEM Make Sure U Are Selected Both Then Swipe And This Will Repair Your Null Imei And Unknown Baseband.After Youre Done Then Reboot Your Device And Then U Will See Your Sim Is Detected And Other Bugs Is Fixed Regarding This Issue.If U Are On new or older modem then all u need to follow installation instruction and then reboot your phone Now u will see that your baseband version is showing G7102DDUBNK1 if u wanto flash a new modem do search for new available modems for grand 2 Duos SM-G7102 And flash modem via odin and thats it.
CAUSE OF THIS PROBLEM​
A Bad Custom Rom Flash Or Any Other Rom Flash That Is Not For Your Device
A Bad Custom Rom Or Any Unsupported Rom Can Wipe Efs Folder,Efs Is The Most Important Part Of our Device's System.
NOTE:-​
This Fix Is Only For Grand 2 Duos SM-G7102 Dont Flash It On Other Variant.[Like:-G7105,G710,G7106,G710K]It Will Brick Your Device Totally.
And U Will Not Allowed To Create Any Thread With This Type Of Fix. :)
HIT THANKS​

Last edited:

MrHellRider

Dec 8, 2014
Mumbai
Bro don't just misguide anyone with all this if they brick their device do u take the responsibility for that so just dont do all these weird things n dont lead a massacre to take place because of this its illegal n against xda rules so take it down

Anirban Ganguly

Sep 11, 2015
Kolkata
Bro i checked it and it is working fine imei wont change with this data because..once ive faced null imei and unknown baseband and i've fixed this problem...with this method and iam pretty sure that this method is 100% safe and it can save your grand 2 who have faced this problem.this data is just fix efs folder data imei is a hardware.everyone knows that so dont be scared i've tested it.on my friends device who was faced this problem.and this issue was fixed and imei number is not changed that youre saying.so dont be rude to me and this is a only way to fix this problem if your hardware is not defected.

Last edited:

hwa123

Dec 21, 2016
Bro i checked it and it is working fine imei wont change with this data because..once ive faced null imei and unknown baseband and i've fixed this problem...with this method and iam pretty sure that this method is 100% safe and it can save your grand 2 who have faced this problem.this data is just fix efs folder data imei is a hardware.everyone knows that so dont be scared i've tested it.on my friends device who was faced this problem.and this issue was fixed and imei number is not changed that youre saying.so dont be rude to me and this is a only way to fix this problem if your hardware is not defected.
where is backup and restore option ????

Afroz2418

Nov 16, 2015
Hyderabad
Thanx a lot bro for ur post this helped me a lot and now I can use sim cards in my mobile after 1 year till now I used it for net browsing and YouTube streaming. Once again Thanx a lot ????

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    56omlD.jpg
    If U Are Suddenly Discovered That Your Mobile Networks Is Not Working No Sim Detection And U Wont Able to Make Any Calls And U Tried All Patches Related With Ril Fix And Youre Thinking That Your Motherboard Is Defected And U Are Getting Constant Random Reboot.After A Custom Rom Flash Or Sometime It Will Delete Automatically If U Flashed Any Other Patch That Is Not Suitable For Our Device.
    So Today Iam Proudly Presenting This Patch To Fix It Up.After U Flash This Patch U Will See All These Things Is Fixed Which Are Written Above.
    LDIqiy.jpg
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwyPHEL3RNOzd2lmM2RNTk9IMlE/view?usp=drivesdk
    INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION
    Download The Patch From Given Link Then Extract The Zip File And U Will Get A Folder Called TWRP,And Then Place This Folder In InternelSd/Extsdcard Wherever You Want And Then Turn Off Your Device.
    Then Go To Backup And Restore Option And Select TWRP Then Some Folders Ahead U Will See Two Selection 1 Is EFS
    And 2 Is MODEM Make Sure U Are Selected Both Then Swipe And This Will Repair Your Null Imei And Unknown Baseband.After Youre Done Then Reboot Your Device And Then U Will See Your Sim Is Detected And Other Bugs Is Fixed Regarding This Issue.If U Are On new or older modem then all u need to follow installation instruction and then reboot your phone Now u will see that your baseband version is showing G7102DDUBNK1 if u wanto flash a new modem do search for new available modems for grand 2 Duos SM-G7102 And flash modem via odin and thats it.
    CAUSE OF THIS PROBLEM​
    A Bad Custom Rom Flash Or Any Other Rom Flash That Is Not For Your Device
    A Bad Custom Rom Or Any Unsupported Rom Can Wipe Efs Folder,Efs Is The Most Important Part Of our Device's System.
    NOTE:-​
    This Fix Is Only For Grand 2 Duos SM-G7102 Dont Flash It On Other Variant.[Like:-G7105,G710,G7106,G710K]It Will Brick Your Device Totally.
    And U Will Not Allowed To Create Any Thread With This Type Of Fix. :)
    HIT THANKS​
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone