NullDCE, still alive! *NEW VIDEO*

Search This thread

eros78

Dec 14, 2006
I have to admit. I would love to play some "better than PSX" quality games on this device. Although I enjoy those PSX classics, they're somewhat dated. Dreamcast was an amazing system and the games hold up even to today's Gameloft titles imo. I would have to get a 32GB sd for sure. Hopefully he can implement the analog for the PLAY.

SE_iCEQB

May 27, 2011
Thank god finally an update !!!!!
I can't wait for this ... I hope it runs as well as this on an OC XP :) (Damn you SE for putting in a single core CPU >_<)

eros78

Dec 14, 2006
Hopefully with more work he will get a good framerate out of this. Especially for the single core folks.

Sent from my R800x using XDA App

MattyGlen

Feb 6, 2011
FYI: This is not an update.
This is the same Alpha build used in the June preview.
jimchode's just running it on a Gs2.

As for drkIIRaziel...... I believe he bought the Playboy Mansion or something. Cause we can never get a word out of him.

hmmmm, Playboy Mansion or Writing Code.......? Tough One.

cloud1250000

Jul 4, 2011
Ottawa
FYI: This is not an update.
This is the same Alpha build used in the June preview.
jimchode's just running it on a Gs2.

As for drkIIRaziel...... I believe he bought the Playboy Mansion or something. Cause we can never get a word out of him.

hmmmm, Playboy Mansion or Writing Code.......? Tough One.

I don't think that 2 core will allow him to run at faster speed... because the emulator is not programmed in that way... I guess... anyway bunnies FTW or cash? I dunno...

LukStarkiller

Aug 19, 2008
Looks geat but I don't see so much life to this project... Truly a pity.:(

I would KILL to be able to play Sonic Adventure 2 on my Xplay. Yes, i said KILL xD

I kill Miles if someone make this emulator work at a decent speed on Xplay :D

:rolleyes:

It would be nice if we can see chuchurocket working or some simpler games.

Miles Wolf

Jun 6, 2011
Barcelona
I kill Miles if someone make this emulator work at a decent speed on Xplay :D

GgE9j.gif

Reactions: lepkin

poo-tang

Nov 21, 2011
www.xperiagamer.com
is this still alive ??

Nope would not of thought so. It's been coming up to 2 years now since the first videos. The most recent vids are from one of the beta testers who has the alpha apk, but he decided to show it off on newer hardware. Doubt we will see nulldce (from drk razel) ever. So here's hoping someone starts the project from scratch as he never gave out source code from what he achieved with this demoed test version.

Sent from my LT26i using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just want to ask again, did it appear that any progress had been made with the program? I'd love to hear from the developer here but if not can anyone attest to its stability on the Play and more-so in comparison to the last build Shenmue videos on youtube (which were filmed on an S2 at supposedly full speed)?

This mentioned leaked apk was an earlier version then the one on the latest video but it runs ok. It's faster then all of the nds emus and the Saturn emus out there speed wise and looks better too. Have tested on a xperia play and also on an xperia S, seams like no difference between them in games so we expect the emulator just needs optimizing further as it's looks like less of a hardware power issue and more software problems. Our site will be doing some videos on the xperia play to show anything's possible soon :D

Sent from my R800i using xda premium
    Congrats

Here it is everyone :D
    *url*

Congratulations on releasing an unfinished broken piece of crap and hurting drk's coding reputation in the process.

He said that he will get the thing out. I'm helping out. Other people also help out. The thing would eventually come out when done.... but nooo you just had to think using your bottom head instead of the top one.

I know that some people don't like waiting, especially if they donated (I recall drk thinking about returning those donations back since he couldn't get the job done within a reasonable time frame cause of real life issues, dunno what he decided) but these things take time and the state of the economy does not help (you have to make a living and pay for food and bills before doing things like spending months coding for everyone else's pleasure). This is how things are, it's not as if we're all rich or have others paying for our stuff.

In any case, drk asks you (a random guy over the internet that ended up illegally obtaining intellectual property) not to leak yet you decide to release a piece of unfinished code which is so broken that it isn't supposed to get out of the basement.

The fact that the link is taken down does not change a thing. People that shouldn't have this already have it and it will find its way on some torrent sites or something. Good job.
    can someone reupload the apk or send me pm? thanks

Wri0013 deleted the file from his mediafire, because it is a leak of another dev's work.

Anybody who has the file, please refrain from uploading it unless you have specific premission from the developer

Pax
    FSM Sony Ericsson Xperia Play
    The Sega Dreamcast Hardware is more like a PS2 than a PSX, so its not that easy. The Sega Saturn was more like a PSX at that time, but it still can't be emulated with playable speed on Android.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone