Question "nv data corrupted" at Redmi Note 10S Indian Version

Search This thread

GAGANKXDA

A long story cut into short, earlier i did something wrong while flashing stock rom via sp tool which led to lose of IMEI so reached to a local service center but he messed up more rather solving the existing problem, so now i'm able to boot into fastboot & have been able to unlock boot loader as well but getting "nv data corrupted" with continues bootloop

Please help.

Reactions: luckydaysbegin

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
A long story cut into short, earlier i did something wrong while flashing stock rom via sp tool which led to lose of IMEI so reached to a local service center but he messed up more rather solving the existing problem, so now i'm able to boot into fastboot & have been able to unlock boot loader as well but getting "nv data corrupted" with continues bootloop

Please help.
Try with Miflash
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/flash-tool-guide-use-xiaomi-flash-tool.4262425/

GAGANKXDA

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-10-02 201725.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-10-02 201725.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_20221002_201842.jpg
    IMG_20221002_201842.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 143

mvikrant97

Sep 4, 2017
Kalyan
techubix.tech
Nokia 3
Nokia 8 Sirocco

Please help.
Ther is a fix available. Watch this video here

GAGANKXDA

Everything is correct but nothing has been flashed, often the case with Mediatek devices, use the tool mentioned above
i'm familiar with the older version (SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1924_Win) of this tool but not with the new one, could you please suggest from where i'll get these files..? I'm trying to flash now V13.0.3.0.SKLINXM of Indian Version Fastboom ROM..

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-10-02 204022.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-10-02 204022.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 48

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
i'm familiar with the older version (SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1924_Win) of this tool but not with the new one, could you please suggest from where i'll get these files..? I'm trying to flash now V13.0.3.0.SKLINXM of Indian Version Fastboom ROM..
Sorry but I don't have (and never will have) a Mediatek device, but surely other users will be able to help you.

GAGANKXDA

Last edited:

luckydaysbegin

May 14, 2022
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Did you get it done?
I have a security backup file using THIS tool. Hope it helps.
Copy the attached file to the security backup folder of the software. 👇
IMG_20221015_020513.jpg

I'm not so sure about using other tools and flashing my backup files. You'll need to install the drivers but I think you already have because you were using SP Flash Tool.

Restore it under EXTRA tab once you are in software.
IMG_20221015_020550.jpg
I hope you don't need to rename the file.
If necessary,
  1. try backing up your corrupted security file first with this software.
  2. Check and copy the file name of yours.
  3. Delete your file.
  4. Then simply rename my file to your name.
  5. Restore.

Attachments

• rosemary bk scurity02102022_121223.rar
    509.5 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Reactions: mvikrant97

GAGANKXDA

Did you get it done?
View attachment 5734855

I'm not so sure about using other tools and flashing my backup files. You'll need to install the drivers but I think you already have because you were using SP Flash Tool.

View attachment 5734857
If necessary,
  3. Delete your file.
  5. Restore.
Thanks a ton, i have been able to get out of this "nv data corrupted" error but IMEI are still missing from the phone, have gone through multiple youtube videos but unfortunately every guide instructs to reboot phone into META MODE which i'm not able to do it in REDMI NOTE 10s

Reactions: luckydaysbegin

MTKAndroid

Oct 6, 2022
Muchas gracias, pude salir de este error de "datos nv dañados", pero todavía falta el IMEI en el teléfono, he revisado varios videos de YouTube, pero desafortunadamente cada guía indica que reinicie el teléfono en MODO META, que no soy capaz de hacerlo en REDMI NOTE 10s
pags have you solved?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have a professional tool to fix that problem

Please help.
    Did you get it done?
    IMG_20221015_020513.jpg

IMG_20221015_020550.jpg
    If necessary,
    3. Delete your file.
    5. Restore.
    Did you get it done?
    View attachment 5734855

View attachment 5734857
    If necessary,
    3. Delete your file.
    5. Restore.
    Thanks a ton, i have been able to get out of this "nv data corrupted" error but IMEI are still missing from the phone, have gone through multiple youtube videos but unfortunately every guide instructs to reboot phone into META MODE which i'm not able to do it in REDMI NOTE 10s
    I have a professional tool to fix that problem