NV ram error. Imei null

Search This thread

SubwayChamp

Aug 6, 2016
Yes
Bootloader is unlocked
Usually when i use command in adb just reboot to fastboot normal and stay
But after this problem happened its not staying in fastboot at all
It seems good to see on your CMD to check it, most users can't enter to fastboot as easily but while they unlock bootloader.

Is it your device booting to OS?

dhiadj

Jan 13, 2022
Then just install TWRP through SP Flash tool and after install a RM6785 ROM or install stock Realme RUI2 ROM, the RUI2 also solves the baseband issue.
i tried to replace the recovery with twrp in firmware files but it didnt work
+any idea how to update to rui2 cuz i didnt recive any updates at all

tenik marku

Jul 17, 2013
no buddy thats why i shared to you.. link to buy
It is the same way that you would flash any other ROM, only that ROM starting with RMX2151 for some strange reason doesn't solve the baseband null, and if you put in Google ROMs for RM6785 you would find some, these ROMs -I guess - that cause are crossed development for all the Realme MT6785 just fix that issue, and to know the method to flash them you could refer to any thread regards any ROM for R7, if you have some time flashed a ROM, then it's the same stuff.

Apart that, only fixing the baseband issue anyone can do the next step that is trying to fix the IMEI error, before that, can't

But you could get device detected for any of these tools? If someone knows an easy method to send device to meta mode, it would be easier...
be fixed.
use unlock tool to send to meta mode

SubwayChamp

Aug 6, 2016
use unlock tool to send to meta mode
UnlockTool is a paid service, anyway, right now I rented, but surprisingly nothing is working with, it keeps saying "sending start command failed"
To send to Meta mode, I found that either Maui Meta or Modem meta does a good job, putting device off and pressing connect, only with RUI1 not RUI2, but still not passing through 19%. If someone has success, share plz.

tenik marku

Jul 17, 2013
UnlockTool is a paid service, anyway, right now I rented, but surprisingly nothing is working with, it keeps saying "sending start command failed"
To send to Meta mode, I found that either Maui Meta or Modem meta does a good job, putting device off and pressing connect, only with RUI1 not RUI2, but still not passing through 19%. If someone has success, share plz.
what problem are you facing right now. may be i can help

SubwayChamp

Aug 6, 2016
what problem are you facing right now. may be i can help
I guess, all of us, are facing right now, a similar issue. I recovered my device from a bricked state and a lot of issues like "download not complete", touch screen not working, Nvram warning, baseband null, camera not opening and IMEI, from all of that, I successfully bypassed them, only left the IMEI not working, I had hope that flashing the whole ofp through this tool, makes some difference over what can do SP Flash tool, right now, I successfully flashed, but it's exactly the same.

What we need is get a way to flash the other files that are inside the stock ROM after to unzip it, it seems they are related to calibration stuffs, you should see a lot of files apart from ofp, but there is no, apparently, a way to do it by normal means.

I can, now, boot to meta mode, or it seems that, to try with some tool like Maui or Meta mode, device is recognized, but it stucks at 19%, with my last RN9, I recovered easily using SN Writer (without a backup) but with this device is different, and my original backup was gone.

Reactions: kabirart

dhiadj

Jan 13, 2022
I guess, all of us, are facing right now, a similar issue. I recovered my device from a bricked state and a lot of issues like "download not complete", touch screen not working, Nvram warning, baseband null, camera not opening and IMEI, from all of that, I successfully bypassed them, only left the IMEI not working, I had hope that flashing the whole ofp through this tool, makes some difference over what can do SP Flash tool, right now, I successfully flashed, but it's exactly the same.

What we need is get a way to flash the other files that are inside the stock ROM after to unzip it, it seems they are related to calibration stuffs, you should see a lot of files apart from ofp, but there is no, apparently, a way to do it by normal means.

I can, now, boot to meta mode, or it seems that, to try with some tool like Maui or Meta mode, device is recognized, but it stucks at 19%, with my last RN9, I recovered easily using SN Writer (without a backup) but with this device is different, and my original backup was gone.
How did u manage to fix baseband null?

SubwayChamp

Aug 6, 2016
How did u manage to fix baseband null?
I already mentioned it, it is repeated in 3 posts of mine, just in this same forum:

Read well please, and if you don't understand something, ask again about a strictly specific question, not general ones that can be found in the net.

I wonder how you come here without knowing how to flash something, don't misunderstood but how you ended up losing your IMEI, it's not good to try to modify a device without more investigation.

Probably you are stuck on "How to flash TWRP in Realme", then it's easy: Just search "How to flash TWRP in Realme, and plus, how to flash it using SP Flash tool" I also gave you this clue.

Also, you have this tool to flash through any partition; https://github.com/bkerler/mtkclient, but you should need to read from start to end, to understand how it works.

tenik marku

Jul 17, 2013

If you have fixed the IMEI Kindly share us how did you do it? Because I am still stuck on IMEI problem. I am using my phone with wifi support. Kindly help me to fix the IMEI

SubwayChamp

Aug 6, 2016

tenik marku

Jul 17, 2013

Attachments

• IMG20220327204954.jpg
    IMG20220327204954.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 63

SubwayChamp

Aug 6, 2016
This tool is not running on my laptop. It pops out a crash message..
Not sure if it makes a difference, but I use the first exe, instead of that, and I run it as admin.

By the way I found a new version of Modem Meta, that almost fixed my issue, but it could run to the last stage, where it asks for IMEI number.
https://mtktool.com/modemmeta-v10-2044-0-02 Try it, and report plz, which configuration you used, if it works, I got stuck to "failed to write IMEI..." almost done...

kabirart

Apr 10, 2022

Hello sir,
I am having those same problems with my realme 7. I have working imei but getting problem with touch screen, wifi....sometimes it says download not complete, red state and endless boot loop. any solution for this?

ashishlive4

Feb 21, 2017
Realme X2 Pro
There is a method that to solve this issue but i Don't know how to genarate that file still trying to decrypt that file (OEM1_000) inside NVDATA img that's the only file need to be patched for fixing IMEI for oppo/realme mtk device

Last edited:

ashishlive4

Feb 21, 2017
Realme X2 Pro
If anyone know about decrypted file then flash it with nvdata file erase nvram partition load ca certificate and check imei fixed
If u want to check imei lte volte SN V enable usb debugging and use cmd adb devices
adb reboot meta
It will get reboot into meta mode then use modem meta latest version and choose com port DUT mode
After getting connected to modem of ur device load database file from ur device it's self. If fails then load db file with ofp package after connect nvram loaded successfully then choose imei and read imei from ur device

Senku

Sep 1, 2018
If anyone know about decrypted file then flash it with nvdata file erase nvram partition load ca certificate and check imei fixed
If u want to check imei lte volte SN V enable usb debugging and use cmd adb devices
adb reboot meta
It will get reboot into meta mode then use modem meta latest version and choose com port DUT mode
After getting connected to modem of ur device load database file from ur device it's self. If fails then load db file with ofp package after connect nvram loaded successfully then choose imei and read imei from ur device
Hello! did you made any progress?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SPFT = SmartPhone Flash Tool.

Donglbox »» KS Tools (?)

ENG ROM = Engineering ROM

From what I know, there is not an ENG ROM available for this device, unless in the technician community, they share a dumped ROM, among them, but not for public.
    Exactly, that's what I thought
    Hi everyone. My phone is null with IMEI after the format all and update. In order to rewrite the IMEI with SN tool. I need help from you guys. MD1-DB and AP-DB files for MTK6785 realme 7 rmx2151 files. can some1 help me to get this file. OR any alternative tool to write IMEI number? I have my original IMEI. Help me @xda developers..
    Many of us, are in the same boat, no way to recover as of now, it seems that newer MTK devices do inaccessible the partition where’s IMEI is placed. If someone knows some solution, can share here.

If you had made a backup, you could restore it though, not totally sure if it can be re-written this way though.

There are other files called data apart the ofp file that can't be flashed using SP Flash tool, these are -I guess- for calibration, and could allow recovering them.
    To recover the baseband you should flash any RM6785 ROM, for IMEI, no luck with it.
    finally found a database for mt6785 for SN tool. use Original IMEI.. i am not responsible for any activity. Do it with your own Risk. password= pacha123
    Thanks, but these files are available in the ROM for R7, SN Write tool needs DB and AP files, these files used to be found in other devices with MTK, anyway SN Write tool doesn't recognize properly the device, and the result is always "fail", it seems that this device needs something like a permissive kernel to pass, not completely sure though.
    Mer, can you help me about mtk-client, i found CMD version in "Github" or exécutable version,witch version i get, and setup to instal TWRP and Thank you for your recent help.
    your welcome,
    you can follow this tutorial here :