Nvidia shield and kodi audio sync issues

Search This thread

karios525

Oct 29, 2015
Running with the shield pro everything was fine but I was starting to find audio going ouit of sync these past couple of days, I cleared the cache (65 mb) ,I stopped and restarted, uninstalled and reinstalled, same issues, applies both to x264 and x265 encodes, anyone got any ideas why? Or solutions?

-ph-

Sep 13, 2011
You have a configuration under HDMI settings, to synchronize the sound with the image. Try change that definition.
Hope it help.

kdb424

Dec 28, 2010
Pittsburgh
Kodi has a couple of sync options. Maybe try there first. I had my audio synced, but I was getting video stutter. My experience was an Firmware 1.3 back in June/July though, so I don't know if it's changed. I'm now on Full android, and it's working perfectly, so I can say it's either a Kodi setting, or something wrong with the OS from Nvidia. This hardware is beastly.

cschocke

Oct 24, 2016
Running with the shield pro everything was fine but I was starting to find audio going ouit of sync these past couple of days, I cleared the cache (65 mb) ,I stopped and restarted, uninstalled and reinstalled, same issues, applies both to x264 and x265 encodes, anyone got any ideas why? Or solutions?

I'm experiencing the same issues even with the new 2016 shield. Sorry to revive this but anyone have any clue?