O2 XDA II Mini Windows 6.5 upgrade?

Search This thread

zamre

May 1, 2011
Hello! I have an O2 XDA II Mini phone which originally came with Windows Mobile 2003 OS, and the specs are 64 MB RAM and 416 Mhz CPU. I've recently installed Windows Mobile 6.1 on it and suprisingly it works perfectly. So my question is, does my Pocket PC meet the minimum system requirements to run Windows Mobile 6.5, when knowing the fact that Windows Mobile 6.1 works fast and stable? Thanks!

Hi Nikolov ,

Appreciated if you could share ur experinced to upgrade Wm6.1 for O2 Xd mini

Thanks in advance.

dmtizzy

Jan 23, 2014
Help please

Hello! I have an O2 XDA II Mini phone which originally came with Windows Mobile 2003 OS, and the specs are 64 MB RAM and 416 Mhz CPU. I've recently installed Windows Mobile 6.1 on it and suprisingly it works perfectly. So my question is, does my Pocket PC meet the minimum system requirements to run Windows Mobile 6.5, when knowing the fact that Windows Mobile 6.1 works fast and stable? Thanks!

please i need your help. i pocket pc has the same specs as your own and it has windows mobile 2003 installed and i will like to upgrade to Windows mobile 6.1.i will like you to help me and how to proceed or give a link to a thread on how to proceed.Your help will be highly appreciated.THANKS

Top Liked Posts