O2 XDA II->WM2003SE->Extended ROM->Sin.AU.v3.5

Search This thread

yousri

Mar 27, 2005
we come to know from previous question & a proped reply how to remove to O2 sign from the top of the screen, this was realy great , now how to remove the date & time which appear next to the speaker sgin at the top of the screen , any one can solve this PPPPPLLLLLLLSSSSSS
Thanks

somnath

May 7, 2007
My device is xda IIs . Old version is wm 2003 se.First my device hang problem. Then i tried ROM UPGRADE 2005. UPGRADING is successful .Then after some time again my device is hang. Then i tried soft reset and hard reset at that time the screen shows strips and device booting problem.please give me solution. THANKS

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I dont think its been uploaded yet.

XDA-Developers went down over the weekend.

Freds
    "Stereo"?

Would you please confirm that this solution solved the dual mic/speaker problem with headsets and carkits?

Everything I read about points out that hands free profile is implemented BUT INCORRECTLY working. This could be the reason why only CHS 2.20 version is considered "official" while there is not an WWE offficial version yet.

:?:
    Sorry, you're right - I keep forgetting that I have PHM RegEdit installed.
    Rabia said:

Very - but don't give up, there's bound to be more up to date versions of the base ROM sooner or later :wink: