[OBSOLETE] Great Combo For Galaxy Ace

Search This thread

dipidabelyah

Feb 19, 2010
Djakarta
is it have to be on fresh KPH stock or not? now i'm running CF-root-b78 i want to updated to b80 but i don't deodexed my SGA, should i do it all over again from the start or not?

makalolo

Oct 28, 2011
penang
Thanks mate...already change the #debug.sf.hw=1 on my build prop...more smoothies...hahahaha thanks...already press thank button..

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a list of Galaxy Ace ROM, kernel, and tweaks that (when combined) will make your Ace run blazingly fast! :D

Tested by me.
    I'm not responsible if your Ace went wrong. Make a backup first.

Before we start, make sure you have backup for your important data and applications.

Best ROM
    Not sure which is the best ROM, it's relative. So far, for stock ROM lovers you can use Blackhawk ROM by ketut.kumajaya

Best Kernel
    CF-Root for S5830. I have no comments. An amazing kernel. ;)

Best RAM Tweak (for stock ROMs without CF-Root only)
    Juwe's RAM optimization script. It's working fine on Ace, but the boot time will take longer than usual.

Best Animation Tweak (will smoothen animations on stock XXKPH ROM and activate CRT animation on coderom)
    Not sure who share this tutorial, but you will get smooth animations after you have applied this tweak. Using Root Explorer, mount /system/ to RW, edit build.prop, find debug.hw, add a hash "#" before it. Save and reboot. Original post here.

For the best result: make sure you have activate a2sd and convert filesystem to ext4 using ext4 Manager (available through CF-Root) and do NOT apply Conservative Gov (when applied, it will save battery life but will slow down performance)

Okay, that's all.
    Please report to me if you get something wrong so I can revise this thread.
    CF-Root have all Juwe's RAM script options with different values​​. If you don't mind, I could write a CWM update package to set CF-Root using JRS value and enabling animation CRT ("setprop build.sf.hw 0").
    wow ... thanks man

can to tell me, What themes do you use to nexusace cf-root + b78 ?

until now I have not found a good theme for coderoom nexus ace
    Head to Kaskus and find a theme called "Lucid".
    It's a great theme.
    I was gonna install coderom for the reboot button feature (on phone options), but the link was down.
    Updated. With new version of CodeROM and extra information about Juwe's RAM Script.