[Oct 13] - HTC Hub DesireHD Collection - Wallpapers/Notifications/Ringtones

v-b-n

Feb 17, 2010
Singapore
To my amazement I found too much stuff already available on HTC Hub for Desire HD ROM users. I downloaded all the notifications and ringtones till today and some wallpapers since there are a ton of categories.

Enjoy on your old phones till you get a hand on the DHD :D

Oct 13
66 Wallpapers (95% of those available till date)

Oct 1
39 Notifications
10 Ringtones
17 Wallpapers​
Download Folder @ VBNFILES

Wallpapers Thumbs

Last edited:

elburna

Jun 24, 2009
Yeeeehaaaa Great Collection. Thanks!!!

Sorry for the noob question, but where do I copy all these files on my Desire for them to be available via HTC's own menus?
Wallpapers --> only avalable via Albums/Gallery
Ringtones --> Create a folder "ringtones" on the SD
Notifications --> Create a folder "notifications" on the SD
Alarms --> Create a folder "alarms" on the SD

--> And put the files in there just as you want them to appear in the tone-selsection-menus (i just copied all in every folder, so that i have always the choice between all tones for any action i.e. ring, notification and alarm)

strangey666

Apr 24, 2007
Yeeeehaaaa Great Collection. Thanks!!!

Wallpapers --> only avalable via Albums/Gallery
Ringtones --> Create a folder "ringtones" on the SD
Notifications --> Create a folder "notifications" on the SD
Alarms --> Create a folder "alarms" on the SD

--> And put the files in there just as you want them to appear in the tone-selsection-menus (i just copied all in every folder, so that i have always the choice between all tones for any action i.e. ring, notification and alarm)
Perfectly fine to do that. If you want it a bit more organised, create a folder on your SD card called "media" for example. Then create the ringtones/notifications/alarms folders inside that. This will also work.