[Oct 17,2015][L 5.1.1][ CM12.1][SLIMLP][Unofficial] Kernel 3.0.101 [ION]

Search This thread

daspex

Dec 24, 2009
Hamburg
so what's the point?

so make a new m rom without end the develope of lp and if you nearly finished the android 6 m we'll have to go through the same manegement like the lp rom,so when we will finished to use the rom at all?if the n rom is nearly ready the x rom is coming out and the hd2 eu has not enough memory to make normal use like newer phones so what's the point....?I Think to get a cool running lp would be the latest possible os for the leo....but i'm not a dev.... i've been reading this thread for a few day's and at the last post i would like to flash the latest version of the lp rom,but now it looks like the dev of the lp rom is finished and we have to try all the stuff again........?

donmarkoni

Sep 21, 2010
Belgrade
so make a new m rom without end the develope of lp and if you nearly finished the android 6 m we'll have to go through the same manegement like the lp rom,so when we will finished to use the rom at all?if the n rom is nearly ready the x rom is coming out and the hd2 eu has not enough memory to make normal use like newer phones so what's the point....?I Think to get a cool running lp would be the latest possible os for the leo....but i'm not a dev.... i've been reading this thread for a few day's and at the last post i would like to flash the latest version of the lp rom,but now it looks like the dev of the lp rom is finished and we have to try all the stuff again........?

Dear sir, as you said, you are not a developer and if I may add, your contribution by sharing your opinion is close to zero, maybe a little under zero, cause your post is a little irritating, IMHO.
This is XDA DEVELOPERS and they are always developing, not finishing and using. Also, the whole point with HD2 by now, is making all possible OS'es and versions of those run on it.
Thank you for your understanding.
Best regards.

Reactions: philipped346

daspex

Dec 24, 2009
Hamburg
sorry

sorry,
i don't wanted to hurt somebody and from the developers point of view like you said i understand what you mean and i know that it's important to do it like that and at this point i say a big thank you to all the guy's who are still working on it you do a realy cool job no question at all.I just was a bit irritated that suddenly the developement changed to another os without saying if the developement for the lp os will go on or not i didn't realyzed that on a dev-forum this is kind of normal,soory again.

best regard's

macs18max

Apr 3, 2010
sorry,
i don't wanted to hurt somebody and from the developers point of view like you said i understand what you mean and i know that it's important to do it like that and at this point i say a big thank you to all the guy's who are still working on it you do a realy cool job no question at all.I just was a bit irritated that suddenly the developement changed to another os without saying if the developement for the lp os will go on or not i didn't realyzed that on a dev-forum this is kind of normal,soory again.

best regard's

I think we have almost everything working on lollipop. It is a slow using with GAPPS but this is a hardware limitation.
Also I haven't commented anything that development is stopped.
But this is the nature how aosp based development. When a newer android is available for development, Cyanogenmod and other do not add feature to older Android, but only concentrate on bug fixing. All new feature are ported to the latest Android which is MarshMallow

ioy

May 13, 2012
Please, could you provide direct download links? In the links from the first post there are only through installing some bloatware "downloaders"....

mckhd

Nov 22, 2009
Hello
I tried to install as it is explained but when I want to start the recovery, I get stuck on GO GO GO!
I install the rom from EXT4 recovery and the same thing happens when I want to start from Directsd
you have an idea or it may come ?
micro sd 64GB sandisk extreme XC I
fat32 55GB
ext: EXT4 2048 GB
ext2: EXT4 2048 GB
swap 1048GB

Robbie P

Feb 8, 2011
London
Hello
I tried to install as it is explained but when I want to start the recovery, I get stuck on GO GO GO!
I install the rom from EXT4 recovery and the same thing happens when I want to start from Directsd
you have an idea or it may come ?
micro sd 64GB sandisk extreme XC I
fat32 55GB
ext: EXT4 2048 GB
ext2: EXT4 2048 GB
swap 1048GB
perhaps the kernel used in both the recovery from first post and the rom does not work with your card. The kernel in both is 3.0.101
The rom does not install correctly using ext4 recovery, but at least that recovery booted from your card.

Reactions: mckhd and boxmax

mckhd

Nov 22, 2009
perhaps the kernel used in both the recovery from first post and the rom does not work with your card. The kernel in both is 3.0.101
The rom does not install correctly using ext4 recovery, but at least that recovery booted from your card.

I do not understand,
I tried to install the Kernell post 1.... Installation aborted but he told me my device is not LEO my device is BRAVO !!! ?:confused:

Robbie P

Feb 8, 2011
London
I do not understand,
I tried to install the Kernell post 1.... Installation aborted but he told me my device is not LEO my device is BRAVO !!! ?:confused:
Not sure what you say you have done. Why install the kernel? it is in the rom already.
Unless you mean the ROM?
What did you do?

mckhd

Nov 22, 2009
Not sure what you say you have done. Why install the kernel? it is in the rom already.
Unless you mean the ROM?
What did you do?
so I did not understand your first response
I tried to install from my 4ext recovery but Rom did the same thing .
with Rom kitkat no worries however ( nativesd etc..ok )
GO GO GO and nothing

message during install: Warnings: no files_contexts

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    attachment.php

Bringing to you CM12.1 and SLIMLP 5.1.1. This is an unofficial ROM which is built from source by merging Evervolvs Legacy code and HD2 related files.

Credits:
    CM TEAM and SLIM TEAM for the amazing features and allowing me to build the rom.
    EVERVOLV TEAM for the legacy codes.
    marc1706, Tytung, Sportsstar89, Securecrt, Xylograph, ph03n!x, datagr, Rick_1995, Daekin, BSDgeek_Jake
    texasice, marco.palumbi, Robbie-P, PixelFreak, chautruongthinh, Nikez for all HD2 kernels, libs, mods, corrections
    azam, gilbert, spezi , elginsk8r , Kirmaniarslan, , legacyxperia, christian, onell, philipped346, Robbie-P

Working:
    Display
    Audio/heaphone
    Phone/data
    Wifi/Wifi tether
    Camera /Flash Light (little laggy)
    Camcorder (software encoded, little laggy)
    Mass storage
    MTP
    adb
    Media playback (software encoded)

Bugs:
    Bluetooth / Bluetooth tethering (Not tested yet tested so I dont know if it works)
    Usb tether (Not tested yet)

Download:
    | 2015-09-29 | CM12.1 ROM Dev-Host
    | 2015-10-17 | SlimLP ROM Dev-Host
    | 2015-09-22 | NativeSD Recovery Google drive

Source on Github
    Kernel
    Device
    Display
    Audio
    Media

Installation Instruction:

1. You need MAGLDR installed
    2. Use NativeSD RECOVERY by downloading and extracting the folder name "recovery" into your sdcard. Then in MAGLDR, Choose boot folder as "recovery" in "Services > BootSettings > AD SD Dir".... Then Boot "AD SD"
    3. You need a sdcard with 2 sd-ext partitions. You can create using recovery or laptop. There are lot of tutorial may not be exact
    Installation video by onell http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=62279769&postcount=563
    Installation video by intoSmartphones Toderici https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mj_pgtlXC8

You can use ext4 or f2fs. But you should make sure that both partitions are of the same format.
    Which mean if sdext is ext4 then sd-ext2 also should be ext4. ---OR--- if sdext is f2fs then sd-ext2 also should be f2fs.
    If you had additional swap or sdext3 partition, no problem, it will not interfere with the ROM. No need to remove addtional partition swap or sd-ext if any exist.
    4. Reboot to recovery again..
    5. Now copy the zip to the ROM and Install the ROM
    6. Reboot to MAGDLR
    7. Choose boot folder as NativeSD folder in MAGLDR > Services > BootSettings > AD SD Dir
    8. Boot AD SD (Boot time take 20 mins... )
    9. You can install both ROM (Like NativeSD ROM ) as ROM install in separate folder.

Tips:
    With GAPPS the ROM runs very slow due to Low RAM.. Install Gapps only if needed..
    Once ROM has booted and you see the setup screen, wait 3 mins before you move further to setup.
    Setting up ROM initially is very slow, but after half hour, it will come to a decent speed.
    Solve black screen during call issue
    I also found settings/sounds/interruptions/priority-interruptions/calls was not selected by default. After selecting, there appears to be no delay (when receiving calls) between when you hear the ringing tone on the calling phone and when I hear my phone ringtone, The screen wakes up after a couple of seconds ok and I can answer from the lockscreen, so hopefully no more missed calls.:fingers-crossed::good:

Logs:
    Oct 17 2015
    Updated Slimrom with zram
    Sep 22 2015
    Compiled kernel with Sabermod 5.2 toolchain
    Fixed flashlight. Flashlight now stays on when screen off.
    Upstream update CM
    Sep 22 2015
    Remove JustArchi optimization
    Supported DirectSD. Multiple ROM installation.
    Remove swap/zram
    Added Lspeed tweaks. credit to Paget96
    Reduce ION_SF and ADSP
    Update Slim and CM's
    Jul 5 2015
    Fixed flashlight
    Fixed adb
    Added Nitro X Omega Mod to CM and SlimROM | credit: k1ks
    JustArchi 's for CM12.1 | credits: JustArchi
    Fix headphone (cm fix)
    Fixed Software encoder/decoder
    Fixed Camera
    Initial Release 31 Dec 2014
    Fixed Audio and Display/ Booted ROM
    OK. Guys I havent updated the main page but if someone wants to install and play around with CM12.1 you will find it in xda download section of this thread
    ROM
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=12132
    Kernel(to be place in sdcard)
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=12131

Brief instuction.
    You need MAGLDR and class10 2 sd-ext partitions(EXT4).
    You need to install the recovery in OP.
    Download and copy ROM into sdcard and install via recovery
    Download sdcard.zip and extract the NativeSD folder in your sdcard.

In Magldr Change ADSD directory to NativeSD and boot into ADSD

Check whats working / whats not and report.
    Note first boot take around 30 mins
    Here is an update cm12.1 for testing
    http://d-h.st/GuU2

--Changed ioscheduler to bfq as CM team has done some optimisation in the ROM with bfq and claim it performs well.
    --Updated kernel with latest bfq
    --Reduce ION_SF heap and ADSP heap
    --Fully odex rom. size is a huge though 500MB+ (Sorry but boots faster)
    --Removed any swap or zram scripts. I have observed that even when using swap or zram only 3MB is used most of the time. Only once it shot to 5MB. (tested using "adb shell free" command)
    --Lspeed tweak. http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/software-hacking/tweak-l-speed-v1-0-02-02-2015-t3020138
    I have added few of LSpeeds script, As one drawback in our recovery is that users cannot flash other installer such as mods, tweak, hacks in our device we use in our recovery system and data is mounted on custom folders and not partitions. So I hope @Paget96 wont mind me directly using his script in the ROM.

Requirement. Need 2 SD-ext partition (ext4 or f2fs). But It is compulsary that both partition are same. For example
    if sd-ext is ext4 than sd-ext2 should also be ext4
    or
    if sd-ext is f2fs than sd-ext2 should also be f2fs.
    If you have additional partition, (swap or sd-ext) no need to repartition as it will not interfere with the ROM.
    comrades, whether to continue the work on the development?

Yes. I did compile 5.1 data, wifi, works. But the ROM is a bit slower than Kitkat and battery drain is still not fixed.

I am really busy in life now, but sometimes when I have a free weekend, I just compile and try to fix stuff.

Also just another note, In future release I will not support cLK bootloader and/pr NativeSD.
    Only directsd and data2ext with magldr bootloader
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone