[OCT '20 Security Patch]Unofficial Resurrection Remix [7.1.2] [Sultan-ized]

AKA_India

Oct 9, 2014
Bangalore
Thanks for amazing ROM @DroidFreak32 . I went to Pie ROMs and again downgraded back to your outstanding ROM.
One small request -
Will you please consider to reduce the CPU Boost time to 150ms in the next update?.
The default value set is 1400ms. This is causing a lot of heating and eventually cpu throttling down. For this alone, i have to root my device and reduce it using kernel manager.

Dru79

Sep 23, 2010
Thanks for amazing ROM @DroidFreak32 . I went to Pie ROMs and again downgraded back to your outstanding ROM.
One small request -
Will you please consider to reduce the CPU Boost time to 150ms in the next update?.
The default value set is 1400ms. This is causing a lot of heating and eventually cpu throttling down. For this alone, i have to root my device and reduce it using kernel manager.
I couldn't find this in Kernel Adiutor.

DroidFreak32

Jul 24, 2013
Mangalore
Update with may patches:
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=6006931924117888033

One small request -
Will look into it when I get the time

Last edited:

DroidFreak32

Jul 24, 2013
Mangalore
Find it here: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=6006931924117898301

One small request -
I havent been able to find where this value is hardcoded in the kernel source. May need to look into it further.

Last edited:
Reactions: AKA_India and EVOLw

DroidFreak32

Jul 24, 2013
Mangalore
Hello dear @DroidFreak32,
I have a strange issue with this rom:
Using the normal firefox for Android it crashes constantly when trying to download a file using the Firefox Downloader.
Do you happen to know why?
I had faced this too.. and then Firefox would crash every time I try to open it. Needed to clear data to fix
I believe it was substratum theme that caused it. Do you have any installed for Firefox

nadastry

Oct 16, 2012
I had faced this too.. and then Firefox would crash every time I try to open it. Needed to clear data to fix
I believe it was substratum theme that caused it. Do you have any installed for Firefox
Thank you,

I think I do not have Substratum installed. I deleted firefox including data and installed from scratch but a fresh install still crashes on a download.

DroidFreak32

Jul 24, 2013
Mangalore
Thank you,

I think I do not have Substratum installed. I deleted firefox including data and installed from scratch but a fresh install still crashes on a download.
Can you send me the steps to reproduce the issue here? For ex, a download link that crashes firefox for you.
If I can reproduce it on my end with a clean no-theme install, I may be able to collect logs and narrow down the issue.

nadastry

Oct 16, 2012
Can you send me the steps to reproduce the issue here? For ex, a download link that crashes firefox for you.
If I can reproduce it on my end with a clean no-theme install, I may be able to collect logs and narrow down the issue.

I would say, it is every download with the firefox internal downloader - not with a downloader from another app.

I tested this small 5mb file, it crashes on two OP3T with RR 7.1.2, one with current version one with an older version:
http://xcal1.vodafone.co.uk/