Devil304

Oct 6, 2015
Białystok
I installed everything in this order:
1. Wipe everything
2. Create Vendor
3. Spaget
4. LOSQ (a-only)
5. Kernel, tried Crono and Kraken, (no override, everything again before)
Optionally tried FlameGapps and Magisk
Also I tried with different TWRP's (at this moment I have Orange Fox)
Every time I was stuck with black screen at the end.
Also always adb was enabled when stuck on black screen.
Can anyone help me?
I have J730F/DS Exynos

NindoS

Jul 11, 2019
Ho Chi Minh
I installed everything in this order:
1. Wipe everything
2. Create Vendor
3. Spaget
4. LOSQ (a-only)
5. Kernel, tried Crono and Kraken, (no override, everything again before)
Optionally tried FlameGapps and Magisk
Also I tried with different TWRP's (at this moment I have Orange Fox)
Every time I was stuck with black screen at the end.
Also always adb was enabled when stuck on black screen.
Can anyone help me?
I have J730F/DS Exynos

Hmm, did you try Ares Kernel?
And you must hae P bootloader, if you not have that flash OneUI again on Odin and try flash LOSQ again

Devil304

Oct 6, 2015
Białystok
Hmm, did you try Ares Kernel?
And you must hae P bootloader, if you not have that flash OneUI again on Odin and try flash LOSQ again
I have oem unlock if this is what you mean.
I will try now with ares.

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

I have oem unlock if this is what you mean.
I will try now with ares.

Ok, now everything is working. I was installing Spaget from this thread witch is Spaget v3.0, and it's not working with that version. Now I used SpagetX found from its original thread on XDA, and everything is working.

Devil304

Oct 6, 2015
Białystok
Ok, I have only one more problem. I can't get Google Certificate to work, one of my apps detect it's modified system, also I can't install normal Magisk and all Treble magisk's I found online are old.

Ezalbe

Nov 20, 2018
Italy
Ok, I have only one more problem. I can't get Google Certificate to work, one of my apps detect it's modified system, also I can't install normal Magisk and all Treble magisk's I found online are old.

To pass Google Certification, first you must flash Magisk-v20.3-15bd2da8-phh, it is a modified version of Magisk for PHH's GSIs.

After flashing that exact version of Magisk, you have to pass ctsProfile check of SafetyNet by installing the MagiskHide Props Config module that you can find on the Download page of Magisk Manager app. You will be asked to reboot.

Then open a terminal window and run the command props, set a certified fingerprint, choose Google Pixel 2 android 10 (just because I have tested it) and reboot.

Now you should have passed the Google certification, however some apps might still not work.

You will have to hide Magisk Manager and root, so go to settings, use Hide Magisk Manager option and change its package name. To hide root, go to the Magisk Hide page and tick your desired apps.

casanova12

Jun 3, 2016
can not install in J730F OFW. please give detailled technique. all steps please. my phone is in continious bootlop help me please. i try A-only / Spaget X / Ares Kernel / FlameGapps

Last edited:

Devil304

Oct 6, 2015
Białystok
can not install in J730F OFW. please give detailled technique. all steps please. my phone is in continious bootlop help me please. i try A-only / Spaget X / Ares Kernel / FlameGapps

Requirements:
OEM Unlock
TWRP 3.3.0+

Step by step:
Wipe everything
Install OrangeFox recovery (optional, I just like that TWRP based recovery)
Reboot recovery
Install Create Vendor v2
Reboot recovery
Install Spaget X
Reboot recovery
Install LOSQ A-Only (in TWRP select install img, to system partition)
(Remember to unpack xz to img, not just rename)
Reboot recovery
Install Cronos v5 Treble
Reboot recovery
Install GApps(I used OpenGapps Stock with some tweaks in gapps-config) (for OpenGapps you need to resize system partition two times)
Reboot recovery
Install Magisk-v20.3-15bd2da8-phh
Reboot system

To pass Google Certification, first you must flash Magisk-v20.3-15bd2da8-phh, it is a modified version of Magisk for PHH's GSIs.

After flashing that exact version of Magisk, you have to pass ctsProfile check of SafetyNet by installing the MagiskHide Props Config module that you can find on the Download page of Magisk Manager app. You will be asked to reboot.

Then open a terminal window and run the command props, set a certified fingerprint, choose Google Pixel 2 android 10 (just because I have tested it) and reboot.

Now you should have passed the Google certification, however some apps might still not work.

You will have to hide Magisk Manager and root, so go to settings, use Hide Magisk Manager option and change its package name. To hide root, go to the Magisk Hide page and tick your desired apps.

Links:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/expressluke-gsis/files/Extras/phh-magisk-ten/ Magisk
https://xdaforums.com/galaxy-j7-2017/development/kernel-refined-kernel-v2-5-t3731176 Kernel
https://xdaforums.com/galaxy-j7-2017/development/treble-projecttreble-v1-0-jxy17lte-t3929286 Spaget
https://xdaforums.com/galaxy-j7-2017/development/unofficial-orangefox-recovery-project-t4058865 Recovery

Last edited:

Thiviyan

Mar 4, 2009
Chennai
Can this build be dirty flashed on a earlier build los??

Dirty flash worked but Google dialer not showing any calls after dialing so there is no way I can cut the calls without rebooting the device.
Is there any solutions for this?

Last edited:

Thiviyan

Mar 4, 2009
Chennai
Can this build be dirty flashed on a earlier build los??

Dirty flash worked but Google dialer not showing any calls after dialing so there is no way I can cut the calls without rebooting the device.
Is there any solutions for this?

everything works except for ADB errors saying.
error: device unauthorized.
This adb server's $ADB_VENDOR_KEYS is not set
Try 'adb kill-server' if that seems wrong.
Otherwise check for a confirmation dialog on your device.

fixed it by:
Copy ~/.android/adbkey.pub to phone's memory
Open Termux and install sudo > pkg install tsu
Navigate to where file adbkey.pub is. I'm using Redmi Note 4 and its /sdcard directory is used for .
File is at /sdcard/adbkey.pub in my case > cd /sdcard
Copy adbkey.pub to /data/misc/adb/adb_keys with sudo priviledges > sudo cp adbkey.pub /data/misc/adb/adb_keys
Double check if content of /data/misc/adb/adb_keys on phone and ~/.android/adbkey.pub on computer are the same

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

fixed all and enjoying latest build of lineage.. thanks to @NindoS

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LINEAGE-KACHU.jpg

LOSQ - A LineageOS 17.1 Modify with Phhusson's Patch

About LineageOS
    LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

About LOSQ - LineageOS 17.1 Modify
    LOSQ is a project which based on LineageOS and Andy Yan's Treble GSI patches. Built with all Andy's patches & recommendations, also even without "ALLOW_MISSING_DEPENDENCIES=true" flag. Fully compatible with PHH-Treble patches exclude two low level changes:
    ⠂no root app, no "su" binary in system
    ⠂by default exist file /system/phh/secure (for Google Certification PASS)​
    What's Working :
    ⠂Camera
    ⠂Wifi
    ⠂Bluetooth
    ⠂Hotspot
    ⠂RIL (SIM, Calls, SMS)
    ⠂Camcorder
    ⠂Video Playback
    ⠂FM Radio
    ⠂Audio
    ⠂Sensors
    ⠂Flash
    ⠂LED
    ⠂GPS
    ⠂MTP
    ⠂Usb tethering
    ⠂Fingerprints (only 4 fingerprints support, because Spaget X)
    ⠂Much feature waiting you explore !

What's not Working :
    ⠂SE Linux Permissive (Flash Permissive v5 to fix this)
    ⠂You tell me

Flashing and Updating GSI
    Flashing :
    Vendor : flash Exynos7870_CreateVendor and Wipe System, Data, Cache, Dalvik. After this reboot to Recovery again
    Spaget X : flash Exynos7870_ProjectSpagetX and waiting
    GSI : flash GSI Image via System Image
    H-Vendor: flash GSI first and flash H-Vendor after flash GSI complete
    Gapps :
    ⠂FlameGapps : flash normally
    ⠂OpenGapps : Resize System 2 time, first will fail but again will complete, Mount System and Vendor and flash normal
    Magisk : Now you can instal Magisk Stable or Canary version if you want
    Upgrating :
    GSI : Flash Update LOSQ file via System Image and don't wipe anything
    Gapps : flash FlameGapps if use FlameGapps or OpenGapps if use OpenGapps (do all step again in Flashing zone)
    Magisk : flash Magisk Treble again

Download :
    LOSQ - A LineageOS 17.1 Modify [Update October / A-only / Spaget X] : Download Here (Octupdate)
    LOSQ - A LineageOS 17.1 Modify [Update October / A/B Only / H-Vendor] : Download Here (Octupdate)
    SpagetX and Vendor : Download Here
    H-Vendor (for A/B LOSQ only!): Download here
    Kernel (Fix RIL)
    ⠂CronosKernel : Download Here
    ⠂Ares Kernel (Recommend) : Download Here
    Gapps :
    ⠂FlameGapps : Download Here
    ⠂OpenGapps official Website : opengapps.org
    Magisk Stable or Canary: Download from Google

[Experiment]
    ⠂LOSQ agS (October patch / A-only / SpagetX) : Download Here
    ⠂LOSQ bgS (October patch / A/B only / H-Vendor) : Download here

Credit Thank
    @NindoS - OP HavocOS and Pixel Experience GSI for J7 2017 and some J7 Model
    @hacker812c - OP LineageOS GSI and AmberGSI Rom, thank you for best helper
    @Our Mine - Tester all my GSI Rom and report bugs
    ⠂And Special Thank :
    @eremitein for best LOSQ Project
    @Andy Yan for LineageOS GSI
    @ananjaser1211 for Spaget X, CronosKernel and Helios Pie
    @SPARTANICUS for Kraken RCx Kernel

XDA Thread Information :
    LOSQ - LineageOS 17.1 Modify for J7xx GSI

Contributors
    Andy Yan, eremitein, NindoS

Rom Information
    Rom OS version : Android 10
    Kernel request : Linux 3.10.x
    Based on : AOSP, Phhusson Generic GSI

LOSQ Info
    Previous LOSQ version: v223 (avN, bvN, agN, bgN)
    Current LOSQ version: v224 (avS, bvS, agS, bgS)

SuperSU include (Since October update) (avS, bvS), SuperSU & Gapps include (Since October update) (Experiment) (agS, bgS)
    Created day : 2020/02/20
    Updated day : 2020/10/11
    Thread created day : 2020/02/25

LOSQ - A LineageOS 17.1 Modify for J7 GSI
    Support by NindoS
    Please include proper credits in your threads. im not the only person who made spaget. thanks

Credits
    @corsicanu For great help with the repartition scripts, GSI patching and tons other throughout the years.
    @Astrako for making booting ARM64 a possibility. and allowing this project to exists. kudos
    @Kique119 For his awesome testing and documenting this project, without him there would be no spaget
    @KassemSYR, for G610F Support and testing.
    @Zero_Cool7870 , @DAvinash97 , @mohitsama and ORIGINALNAME123 for J710/J701 support

Testers :
    @Kique119 @LuanTeles @ion1s @djedjy @vsmhell @fetaiharbin @Mizo2019 @Me2 @LelMwhLwl @@rlukas210
    @PedroDomeneghi @DaffyMirror4318 @bien2004official @AleeX157 @Alijouhara
    Please include proper credits in your threads. im not the only person who made spaget. thanks

the world is proud of you the world needs @spagetx
    @corsicanu
    @Astrako
    @Kique119
    @KassemSYR.
    @Zero_Cool7870 , @DAvinash97 , @mohitsama and @ORIGINALNAME123 for J710/J701 support

Testers :
    @Kique119 @LuanTeles @ion1s @djedjy @vsmhell @fetaiharbin @Mizo2019 @Me2 @LelMwhLwl @@rlukas210
    @PedroDomeneghi @DaffyMirror4318 @bien2004official @AleeX157 @Alijouhara
    @NindoS, @hacker812c also add credits to Phhusson & Treble team - without their efforts GSI would not have been successful
    Does touch work on AMOLED display

Yes, LCD or any display can touch normal