[ODEXED][ICS][fast]The Awesome™ ROM | Experience The Awesomeness

Search This thread

XqepX

Feb 22, 2012
little "bug":

the black part which is flashed after the first part doesn't stop unmounting the system ;)

shravanm

Aug 11, 2012
I've installed the White version, no issues with lockscreen layout. It is better than black version.

F

Fragmentos

Hi guys.
Version 2.S released.
OP Updated.
i have fixed almost all of bugs and i made it lighter.
maybe its the last ICS version.
hope you like it.

XDynamite

Jan 15, 2013
Verbania
Hi, this rom seems to be great. I wanted to ask if the two roms versions (black and white) are the same, because I see that the wihte one lacks of two files in system, semcalbum.apk and semcvideo.apk. I can also see that many system apps are different between the two variants.

F

Fragmentos

Hi, this rom seems to be great. I wanted to ask if the two roms versions (black and white) are the same, because I see that the wihte one lacks of two files in system, semcalbum.apk and semcvideo.apk. I can also see that many system apps are different between the two variants.
Hi
I have forgotten to delete semcalbum.apk and semcvideo.apk from system in withe version.
you can simply delete them if you dont want them(delete x.apk and x.odex)
the only big differ is the color!

Last edited:

NazS!

May 8, 2013
Calendar FC and android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly

@poria1999, still Calendar force closes and getting "android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly" while uninstalling an app.

I will try to provide the logs. (White version)

NazS!

May 8, 2013
Everything is just perfect except the above said issues. Gaming is also good!

To mention about theming, most of the places its blue and some places its white (like KK). It would be good if its uniform through out. Not a big deal though!!

Its one of the best ICS ROM.

Good job bro! :) :good:

Last edited:

BloodEdge

Jul 23, 2012
Sony Xperia 1
wow such awesome, awesome smooth, awesome icon pack
but I think if you remove 30 steps vol and add skip tracks via vol that ganna be more awesome

F

Fragmentos

I just saw that there is a new version of this rom, just wanted to ask if i still need to install part 1 and then the updated file or the new updated file is enough

new version it is just a single part....
You can simply download and flash it(before that wipe system and data),and if you have a locked bt then flash the init.d enabler.....

XDynamite

Jan 15, 2013
Verbania
Hello, I'm trying your rom (black version) but I have fc in calendar app. I think that this issue is related to on screen buttons, because when they are active the problem doesn't occur and the calendar works regularly. Also in the phonebook you do not see what you write when you add or modify a contact and the status bar become invisible with white background (but I see that other people have already reported these problems).

Top Liked Posts