• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ODIN] 5.1.1 SM-G530T/SM-G530T1 T-Mobile/MetroPCS firmware

Search This thread

klabit87

Jul 11, 2011
This Odin package is compatible with SM-G530T/SM-G530T1 T-Mobile and MetroPCS devices.

Pulled from Kies 3 by @ts_root78

This will fix the FRP lock some users may experience at one point or another.

You will have T-mobile bloat, wallpapers, and boot animations.

I am not responsible for any damages. You flash at your own risk.
No mirror links!!!
I compiled this myself with the help of @ts_root78 extracting the firmware from Kies.
Do not use my work without permission.

Here is Odin and drivers if anybody needs it.
@ts_root78 -- extracting from Kies
@cave.man1908 -- with direction, extracting stock recovery
@Newyork! -- initial testing
@Eker05 -- initial testing

Last edited:

ginoPTB

Dec 30, 2015
link not working plz fix thanks!

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 AM ----------

I am a sad 14 year old that has a soft brick phone and needs a fix , please fix the link.:):):):)

ts_root78

Oct 22, 2015
Athens
link not working plz fix thanks!

@ginoPTB We removed the link due to two reasons:

1.) We have the official firmware for the t-mobile variation that also will allow metro users to use it.
2.)The image was found to contain personal information of mine to which no one is privileged. Therefore, since the above took place, I requested the fix be removed for 24 hours till the other firmware can be uploaded and a link provided.

Sorry that this may have caused a minor inconveince. Tomorrow there will be a flash-able odin image. Thank you for your patience in this matter.

LunchBox6969

Oct 28, 2014
Not working

@ginoPTB We removed the link due to two reasons:

1.) We have the official firmware for the t-mobile variation that also will allow metro users to use it.
2.)The image was found to contain personal information of mine to which no one is privileged. Therefore, since the above took place, I requested the fix be removed for 24 hours till the other firmware can be uploaded and a link provided.

Sorry that this may have caused a minor inconveince. Tomorrow there will be a flash-able odin image. Thank you for your patience in this matter.

When will this link be back up and running??? Which odin is correct for 5.1.1?

Thanks

ts_root78

Oct 22, 2015
Athens
When will this link be back up and running??? Which odin is correct for 5.1.1?

Thanks

The correct odin would be the latest. As far as the file, we are working on that rigt now. Look for an update in the next 24-48 hours at most. I am hoping that @klabit87 will work his magic for us when it comes down to getting it done completely. He is an awesome dev that has patience, and is wise beyond his years. So, I am asking that everyone does the same and have patience. Thanks again guys.

Reactions: AlpineMonk

LunchBox6969

Oct 28, 2014
G560t1

The correct odin would be the latest. As far as the file, we are working on that rigt now. Look for an update in the next 24-48 hours at most. I am hoping that @klabit87 will work his magic for us when it comes down to getting it done completely. He is an awesome dev that has patience, and is wise beyond his years. So, I am asking that everyone does the same and have patience. Thanks again guys.

Hi Everyone,

I s the firmware the same for T Mobile and Metro??

Thanks and Happy New Year:)

Jan 3, 2016
For now yes.

Only a few minor differences which will be ironed out soon.

We will be making a flashable zip in order to fill in the Metro gaps and replace T-mobile apps with metro.
So this will work for my grand prime? SM-G530T1, (Metro pcs) also will this fix the FRP problem I can't even use my phone just a giant yellow triangle with an exclamation mark and at the top
"Custom binary blocked by FRP
Secure kennel: fail" sorry about this long paragraph? just trying to make sure

Sent from my 7040N using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts