[ODIN][ALL IN ONE][EP4D] Gingerbread 2.3.6 W/Root/CWR/IMO Kernel 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Calling all Noobs!!!!!!

Calling all peeps that are uncomfortable with multi-step flashing and rooting!!!

THANKS TO:

-Imnuts for the recovery
-IMoseyON for the custom kernel
-spjetrovic for getting us the leak early

This is not a humble rom... rather it is just an ODIN package to make it drop dead simple to get EP4D love

Here is an all in one EP4D ODIN package that contains the following....

-EP4D system
-EP4D lte modem
-EP4P cdma modem
-Imnuts Recovery 8-17-2011 orange
-IMoseyON Kernel 4.0
-Rooted
-Busybox 1.19 installed
-Virtually bone stock

Enjoy!!!!!

Instructions:

-Unzip the download first
-Flash all_in_one_odin_EP4D.tar.md5 in ODIN
-Wipe Data after flash
-Wipe cache and Dalvik cache after flash

**This odin package does not automatically wipe data and cache... You must wipe data and cache after you flash the odin package** Don't ask why... just do it ;)

Stock All-in-one package
Download here

Debloated/Deodexed All-in-one package
Download here

Follow me on Twitter for CWR Humble tests.... @Danalo1979

I do this stuff for fun and don't expect donations but if you feel compelled to buy me a round of beers here is my donation link. :p
Donate

Last edited:

gcastilloo

Sep 23, 2011
This isn't the update you were tweeting about is it? I'm waiting to see if some update to humble is coming up today.

This isn't the update you were tweeting about is it? I'm waiting to see if some update to humble is coming up today.

No. This is just an odin package to get people started on stock ep4d. This is not a humble rom.

A humble rom is coming.... I just have to port it over. It will take some time but its coming... no ETA yet

jkat797

Feb 13, 2011
does this have the new color scheme that the ota is said to have?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using XDA App

dgdave

Jun 9, 2010
This is great! I have a charge in the mail and this is a great way to get my feet wet in a Sammy/Odin way. I expect been on an OG Droid and X for the last 2 years and decided to try this out.

Zohar127

Nov 27, 2011
Thanks a ton for this danalo. You work fast!

I just have 2 stupid noob questions

Is Voodoo Lagfix automatically installed on this ROM? (is that covered in the IMO Kernal?)

Does the stock rom you posted have CWM, IMO Kernal, Root, Deo? I like to debloat myself because there are a few stock apps that I use.

Keep up the good work :D

mhemu

Apr 18, 2011
Phoenix
Hopefully this solves my static/cracking/popping on voice calls. If not I guess I will be getting a replacement.

The EP4D update posted in another thread resolved it for me. First time gingerbread has played nice with my phone without trying to make me deaf. I haven't used this specific odin, but if it's based on that leaked update, I think you'll be fine. Tested it with a 15min phone call to my gf immediately after updating, no static (she was unwrapping something in tissue paper at one point, scared the poop out of me)

spc_hicks09

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 23, 2011
Marion, OH
www.facebook.com

Is Voodoo Lagfix automatically installed on this ROM? (is that covered in the IMO Kernal?)

Does the stock rom you posted have CWM, IMO Kernal, Root, Deo? I like to debloat myself because there are a few stock apps that I use.

Dude seriously? Does no one read the entire post anymore? I can understand asking about Voodoo Lagfix but come on man. The other stuff you asked about is clearly stated in the title of the post and in the post itself.

I don't mean to rag on you, just venting. This is how peoples phones get messed up or they just end up pissing off a bunch of people. People don't even read anymore, they just see a little piece of the post then jump right in to downloading and all kinds of stuff. Slow down, take 30 seconds to read the OP, then post your question or issue.

Last edited:

syntrix

Nov 10, 2008
Little Rock, AR
Dude seriously? Does no one read the entire post anymore? I can understand asking about Voodoo Lagfix but come on man. The other stuff you asked about is clearly stated in the title of the post and in the post itself.

I don't mean to rag on you, just venting. This is how peoples phones get messed up or they just end up pissing off a bunch of people. People don't even read anymore, they just see a little piece of the post then jump right in to downloading and all kinds of stuff. Slow down, take 30 seconds to read the OP, then post your question or issue.

I read it several times and have done quite a few flashes.... uh oh lfs error! this was with odin 1.82.

Attempting stock recovery now :D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Calling all Noobs!!!!!!

Calling all peeps that are uncomfortable with multi-step flashing and rooting!!!

THANKS TO:

-Imnuts for the recovery
    -IMoseyON for the custom kernel
    -spjetrovic for getting us the leak early

This is not a humble rom... rather it is just an ODIN package to make it drop dead simple to get EP4D love

Here is an all in one EP4D ODIN package that contains the following....

-EP4D system
    -EP4D lte modem
    -EP4P cdma modem
    -Imnuts Recovery 8-17-2011 orange
    -IMoseyON Kernel 4.0
    -Rooted
    -Busybox 1.19 installed
    -Virtually bone stock

Enjoy!!!!!

Instructions:

-Unzip the download first
    -Flash all_in_one_odin_EP4D.tar.md5 in ODIN
    -Wipe Data after flash
    -Wipe cache and Dalvik cache after flash

**This odin package does not automatically wipe data and cache... You must wipe data and cache after you flash the odin package** Don't ask why... just do it ;)

Stock All-in-one package
    Download here

Debloated/Deodexed All-in-one package
    Download here

Follow me on Twitter for CWR Humble tests.... @Danalo1979

I do this stuff for fun and don't expect donations but if you feel compelled to buy me a round of beers here is my donation link. :p
    Donate
    Thanks a bunch, Danalo. :) Hopefully someone can get this thing deodexed ASAP. I wish I knew enough to get started on it myself.

I am working on a deodexed version now :)

Its my pleasure. I love making things and contributing to the community. All of the participation is so cool... when we all come together great things happen. :D

It will automatically install voodoo lag with the IMO kernel :)