• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Odin Files Return to Stock ATT Galaxy S6 Edge

Search This thread

meraz9000

Oct 7, 2011
Keepin up the tradition..providing you with the magic files to bring your dead piece of metal and glass back to life. As usual flash with odin. You need Odin 3.10.6. GOOGlE it. Now to hide from ATT secret police. They don't want us the people the have these files as they consider them "high risk" and only their super trained ninjas are able to use them. :cool:

LINK

Enjoy

wp4jot

Aug 29, 2011
Ponce
Really needed file. Great job! Thanks!

Keepin up the tradition..providing you with the magic files to bring your dead piece of metal and glass back to life. As usual flash with odin. You need Odin 3.10.6. GOOGlE it. Now to hide from ATT secret police. They don't want us the people the have these files as they consider them "high risk" and only their super trained ninjas are able to use them. :cool:

LINK

Enjoy

thestrangebrew

Jul 14, 2012
Is there anything specific I need to know on using these files with Odin or can I just google how to use Odin and steps will be the same? Haven't used Odin in years, since my S2.

CitizenInsane

Jul 8, 2014
Last edited:

teamfresno

Apr 14, 2015

LINK

Enjoy

Thanks!

akitten007

May 3, 2011
Thanks! I downloaded the zip but i think the file may have gotten damaged. Could someone post the md5 of the file please?

rafael707

Sep 8, 2013
So if I wanted to un-root my phone to update it, I would have to use this, to revert to stock?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using XDA Free mobile app

Globalrebel

Nov 8, 2006
California
JUST IN CASE - Please be aware this will revert everything back to stock and you will lose all data (just to save us from someone asking in future. hehe)

Again, thank you for providing this to us! I'm stoked I can finally root and stop the new 5.1 update from applying before we know if root exploit will still work. :) From the looks of reports, we should be seeing it sometime in June.

Now I just wish we could flash some of those AWESOME S6 ROMS I'm seeing. That would be perfect!

teamfresno

Apr 14, 2015
JUST IN CASE - Please be aware this will revert everything back to stock and you will lose all data (just to save us from someone asking in future. hehe)

Again, thank you for providing this to us! I'm stoked I can finally root and stop the new 5.1 update from applying before we know if root exploit will still work. :) From the looks of reports, we should be seeing it sometime in June.

Now I just wish we could flash some of those AWESOME S6 ROMS I'm seeing. That would be perfect!

Are you freezing the AT&T software update?

Globalrebel

Nov 8, 2006
California
I was under the impression that rooting would change ROM status to custom and thus not apply 5.1 OTA when available. Only able to apply 5.1 if you flash these files via Odin and then allow update through OTA.

Top Liked Posts