[odin][rom] [stock] n900tuvubmi7 | 4.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

bobbyphoenix

Mar 30, 2010
Orlando, FL
Will this revert everything back to stock? I mean will root be lost, and Knox reset? I've been reading some posts that just rooting the phone makes you lose the ability to get OTA updates. I actually can confirm as all I did was root, and now checking for updates says my device has been modified, and I can't get them.

zoth

Nov 13, 2009
TEXAS
Will this revert everything back to stock? I mean will root be lost, and Knox reset? I've been reading some posts that just rooting the phone makes you lose the ability to get OTA updates. I actually can confirm as all I did was root, and now checking for updates says my device has been modified, and I can't get them.

It will bring you back to and unrooted, but knox will stay.

Reactions: bobbyphoenix

Z51

Nov 28, 2006
just downloaded and restoring as I type this.
bad rooting. this should fix it

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

just downloaded and restoring as I type this.
bad rooting. this should fix it :good::good::highfive:

wiseguyy

Jun 26, 2011
Where abouts unknown
Any other link to download this file

It should boot loop from what? .... factory reset before the Odin flash. That will help your chances.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk 4

Hey thanks for the file saved my ass after a botched recovery install. I hope someone can post this file up on another website because last night i tried to download using the slow (NONE PAY) method at http://www.filefactory.com/file/5u0ud54hxu3l/N900TUVUBMI7_N900TTMBBMI7_TMB.zip
and waited four hrs (at 3am) for the download to fail with a server error after 4.5 hrs. So i felt better to pay the website for their unlimited speed downloads. Well that was a crock of S*** because i still had to wait for over an hour to complete the download. I hope someone will post this somewhere where it can be easier to get so you don't suffer my grief.

I do want to thank deeznutz1977 for the file because without it I would still be stuck in a bootlopp at startup after installing twrp recovery that apparently has some real issues. Thanks for saving my bacon deeznutz1977.

Reactions: deeznutz1977
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ODIN] [ROM] [STOCK] N900TUVUBMI7 | 4.3

ODIN only fully stock the way it is out of the box.

Just in case something gets fudge up while your rooting

http://www.filefactory.com/file/5u0ud54hxu3l/N900TUVUBMI7_N900TTMBBMI7_TMB.zip
    Hmm. I know this is so far in the future I'm sure, but I wonder if just having Knox changed will prevent OTAs. Just curious really, so no need to rush to a fix for Knox. LOL :)

Who needs OTA's. This is XDA:D

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app
    Who needs OTA's. This is XDA:D

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app

Latch on to a good developer and buy him a beverage every now and then and Official OTAs will lag behind what is released here in these forums.

It will bring you back to and unrooted, but knox will stay.
    Any other link to download this file

It should boot loop from what? .... factory reset before the Odin flash. That will help your chances.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk 4

Hey thanks for the file saved my ass after a botched recovery install. I hope someone can post this file up on another website because last night i tried to download using the slow (NONE PAY) method at http://www.filefactory.com/file/5u0ud54hxu3l/N900TUVUBMI7_N900TTMBBMI7_TMB.zip
    and waited four hrs (at 3am) for the download to fail with a server error after 4.5 hrs. So i felt better to pay the website for their unlimited speed downloads. Well that was a crock of S*** because i still had to wait for over an hour to complete the download. I hope someone will post this somewhere where it can be easier to get so you don't suffer my grief.

I do want to thank deeznutz1977 for the file because without it I would still be stuck in a bootlopp at startup after installing twrp recovery that apparently has some real issues. Thanks for saving my bacon deeznutz1977.