ODIN Service Files for the GT-I9300XXUGNJ2 OXX International (Open EUR)

Search This thread

superpulosu

Jul 19, 2012
madrid
Here are the complete ODIN files to restore your GT-I9300 16GB device to STOCK Open Europe OXX:

CSC_OXX_I9300OXXGNJ1_2793257_REV00_user_low_ship.tar.md5

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4RU_ZH5QUASTFM0dkZzYXZEdzg/edit?usp=docslist_api

This package is straight from Samsung and includes the PIT for partitioning!! ;)

Thanks, but no pit or xml for pit inside the zip...
And how to use it with Odin 3.10? With Re-partition checked? Can you do a how-to?
Thanks

KaosMaster

Jan 31, 2011
Garden Grove, CA.
Load newest drivers for device from:

http://www.samsung.com/support/downloads

To completely flash the device, in ODIN v3.10, Simple load all four parts into there designated slots:

"BL" = BL
"AP" = AP
"CP" = MODEM
"CSC" = CSC

Then check to re-partition, nand erase all.

Charge device to 100% battery!!!
Place device into download mode, hold volume down, home button, press and release power.
Press volume up to confirm.
Connect to computer.

Check the phone bootloader update, and efs clear checkboxes once device is recognized.

Hit the START button!!

WAIT FOR REBOOT!

Last edited:

orsonbear

Jun 24, 2011
Wow it works! Tnx! At the first boot the default language is for Greece but the rom works perfectly in Italy and, I presume, in many others european countries. Only an hint for the noobs: in Odin on the CP file selection you must load the MODEM_I9300... file. Good luck!

superpulosu

Jul 19, 2012
madrid
Wow it works! Tnx! At the first boot the default language is for Greece but the rom works perfectly in Italy and, I presume, in many others european countries. Only an hint for the noobs: in Odin on the CP file selection you must load the MODEM_I9300... file. Good luck!
Did you check the re-partition box?
And the pit file where is it?

KaosMaster

Jan 31, 2011
Garden Grove, CA.
It is located inside the .tar.md5 file. It will re-partition if you check the box. You can extract it if you like, but if you dont know how....honestly you shouldn't be messing with it, IMHO

exe98123q

Jun 4, 2016
you can create .pit if custom recovery work (example terminal in twrp) or in debug mode (software on forum EFS_Professional)
use any stock rom

Last edited:
Reactions: Ismail1122

exe98123q

Jun 4, 2016
cmon, use google find any rom for your phone or samobile
if you cant do this then dont try repartition

exe98123q

Jun 4, 2016
i see posts Ismail1122 and must say : dead emmc
face it Ismail1122

mod burn this haha,
"yeah mother*ucker"

Last edited:

Hannibal70

Nov 25, 2018
PIT Files for Galaxy S III

I have The same problem but the link is not valid now , would you like to upload the file again. Thanks!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here are the complete ODIN files to restore your GT-I9300 16GB device to STOCK Open Europe OXX:
    This package is Direct from Samsung and includes the PIT for Re-Partition!! ;)

CSC_OXX_I9300XXUGNJ2_I9300OXXGNJ1_2793257_REV00_user_low_ship.tar.md5

CSC_OXX_I9300XXUGNJ2_I9300OXXGNJ1_2793257_REV00_user_low_ship.zip
    Load newest drivers for device from:

http://www.samsung.com/support/downloads

To completely flash the device, in ODIN v3.10, Simple load all four parts into there designated slots:

"BL" = BL
    "AP" = AP
    "CP" = MODEM
    "CSC" = CSC

Then check to re-partition, nand erase all.

Charge device to 100% battery!!!
    Place device into download mode, hold volume down, home button, press and release power.
    Press volume up to confirm.
    Connect to computer.

Check the phone bootloader update, and efs clear checkboxes once device is recognized.

Hit the START button!!

WAIT FOR REBOOT!
    you can create .pit if custom recovery work (example terminal in twrp) or in debug mode (software on forum EFS_Professional)
    use any stock rom