• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Odin3 v3.14.4 : Added Support Flash Firmware 2020 Phone: Galaxy S20, Galaxy Z Flip,..

Search This thread

n0kia916

Dec 11, 2010
Sacramento
This was posted on another thread and includes the file: cpprest141_2_10.dll

Caution #2 - There is a newer 3.14.4 version of odin floating about. It appears to be a hacked version 3.14.1 (same filesize); has internal modifications and includes a known cloud-based client-server communication dll (cpprest141_2_10.dll)! I would suggest that it be avoided.

leshacat

Oct 24, 2020
This was posted on another thread and includes the file: cpprest141_2_10.dll

Caution #2 - There is a newer 3.14.4 version of odin floating about. It appears to be a hacked version 3.14.1 (same filesize); has internal modifications and includes a known cloud-based client-server communication dll (cpprest141_2_10.dll)! I would suggest that it be avoided.

Could you maybe help everyone out and post a link to the version you used instead of just shooting down the only version on XDA?

If this is supposedly malicious, paste link to something that is not please...

Every single download to 3.14.4 is the one with that DLL file. I think you mis-identified a virus. I don't think its a virus if it is in literally every v3.14.4 download...

I would just run it anyways, there are no other alternatives - unless someone wants to correct me by pasting a link.

Personally I am not waiting for a reply and using it anyways. Screw this guessing whether its infected or not, no one posted an "uninfected" version. It is all there is.

Last edited:

ahvamaria

Dec 4, 2015
Could you maybe help everyone out and post a link to the version you used instead of just shooting down the only version on XDA?

Every single download to 3.14.4 is the one with that DLL file. I think you mis-identified a virus. I don't think its a virus if it is in literally every v3.14.4 download...

I would just run it anyways, there are no other alternatives - unless someone wants to correct me by pasting a link.

Personally I am not waiting for a reply and using it anyways. Screw this guessing whether its infected or not, no one posted an "uninfected" version. It is all there is.

These have DLL also the two i tried

ahvamaria

Dec 4, 2015

i found the DLL is three of those did you use one?

Top Liked Posts