[ODIN_ROM] NOTE10.1 2014 SM-P601 PreRooted Multifiles Firmware

Search This thread

A.S._id

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 21, 2010
PRE ROOT FIRMWARE SM-P601 FOR FLASH VIA ODIN

• Rom for flash via PC Odin
  • Kernel -stock, Recovery - stock
  • WARNING! After flash this ROMs you are will have: binary - Samsukng official, system - custom and Warranty bit 1
  • If you needs wipe user data, open recovery and select WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET
  • Superuser.apk (SuperSU)

Now you are free to choose what kind of modem and location you prefer to use it because the firmware is divided into three parts
CODE - PDA, MODEM - RADIO, CSC - LOCATION
In addition, you can make owners CSC. Packing cache.img and hidden.img into Odin package use this tool [TOOL] TAR.MD5 PACKAGER

Android - Jelly Bean 4.3
PUSH THE BUTTON

How to flash
PUSH THE BUTTON

attachment.php

Special Thanks
Chainfire for SuperSU

Last edited:

Chaleman

Sep 3, 2009
Panama
waiting on a confirmation that other 601 users (32GB) with diffferent build numbers can still use your files to flash. thanks!

Hi... I just flashed the latest build numbers on my 601 32GB and everything is working like a charm. Don't forget to wipe the cache after you finish updating... in my case i ended up in a bootloop. you need to, after updating, reboot and if you get in the bootloop, redtart the note 10 with the power+volume up buttons, go into recovery and wipe the cache. After that, everything is A-OK...

Hope this helps...

Chale

johnnobts

Oct 3, 2008
Hi... I just flashed the latest build numbers on my 601 32GB and everything is working like a charm. Don't forget to wipe the cache after you finish updating... in my case i ended up in a bootloop. you need to, after updating, reboot and if you get in the bootloop, redtart the note 10 with the power+volume up buttons, go into recovery and wipe the cache. After that, everything is A-OK...

Hope this helps...

Chale

which ones above did you use to flash? he lists two

Chaleman

Sep 3, 2009
Panama
which ones above did you use to flash? he lists two

The ones that end in J8. But funny thing is, after I installd all my apps and used the tablet for awhile and then restarted, I got into a stuck state on the white SAMSUNG logo. The white leds on the buttons flash, the tablet vibrates, but it gets stuck on a loop... I don't know why.

I go into recovery, flush the cache, but still get into the loop. Then, somehow, I guess by turning on and off the device a zillion times, I get off the bootloop and into the welcome screen and everything is ok again. I don't know why it happens or how to methodically get out of the bootloop state. But when it does boot, it works flawlessly.. Any help??

Thanks all...

Chale

johnnobts

Oct 3, 2008
The ones that end in J8. But funny thing is, after I installd all my apps and used the tablet for awhile and then restarted, I got into a stuck state on the white SAMSUNG logo. The white leds on the buttons flash, the tablet vibrates, but it gets stuck on a loop... I don't know why.

I go into recovery, flush the cache, but still get into the loop. Then, somehow, I guess by turning on and off the device a zillion times, I get off the bootloop and into the welcome screen and everything is ok again. I don't know why it happens or how to methodically get out of the bootloop state. But when it does boot, it works flawlessly.. Any help??

Thanks all...

Chale

your situtation makes me wary of rooting using the above files

yongyut

Sep 17, 2007
Rooted successfully with this method

Hi,

I did a successful root with this method on my P-601(32GB). I also installed my original csc instead (created with tar-md5 packager). I afterwards uninstalled KNOX to get rid of the SuperSU security warning with TB (a simple freeze is supposed to work also).
In ODIN mode it now says:
Current BInary: Samsung Official
System Status: Custom
Warranty Bit: 1 (it was 0 before)
Justin

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

Hi, can i flash your pda with my stock csc and modem? Would it work and I get rooted? Thanks.

1. Download the original firmware from samfirmware or other
2. Create the CSC with tarmd5 packager (if not available as a single tar)
3. Install via Odin with your desired modem/csc files

jamskies

Sep 16, 2013
Forgive my severe learning curve difference gentlemen...what exactly does this download do? Do I need it to root or to install a custom recovery or a custom ROM or Kernal? Thanks!

rp4k

Jan 27, 2011
Shenzhen, China
is there anyway to get a stock rom with root and custom recovery like touchwiz or twp for p600 ? because i do not think the 601 will work on the 600 since the 600 does not have GSM/GPRS

Reactions: Elim

Shmong

Apr 30, 2012
Moscow
is there anyway to get a stock rom with root and custom recovery like touchwiz or twp for p600 ? because i do not think the 601 will work on the 600 since the 600 does not have GSM/GPRS
Even if not, you can use CF-AutoRoot method, then install TWRP from their thread in "Original Android Development". You'll lose nothing and get the rooted device with custom recovery and warranty bit 1 (0 is normal state)

Top Liked Posts