Question Oem bootloader locked with no os installed!!! How can i flash phone to stock?!

Search This thread

m.mcneil99

Aug 18, 2022
I unlocked my bootloader was unsuccessful with finding a custom ROM and a TWRP so I stood with the original build short story I locked the OEM since I didn't do anything or installed anything I thought it would go back to normal rescue and smart tells me error in flashing and manual flashing isn't working fastboot works I can give it commands all attempts to flash failed adb sideload doesn't detect my device and there's no operation system it's just stuck on "AP FASTBOOT FLASH MODE (SECURE)"
Been down the bottom it says flashing_locked can someone help me please

Last edited:

m.mcneil99

Aug 18, 2022

m.mcneil99

Aug 18, 2022
Install this software on your windows computer.
It'll recover and install stock
Fastboot Flash Single Partition - Flash failed. Please try again tried it again that's what it says

Copo Gold

Account currently disabled
Apr 19, 2019
Moto Edge X30
I unlocked my bootloader was unsuccessful with finding a custom ROM and a TWRP so I stood with the original build short story I locked the OEM since I didn't do anything or installed anything I thought it would go back to normal rescue and smart tells me error in flashing and manual flashing isn't working fastboot works I can give it commands all attempts to flash failed adb sideload doesn't detect my device and there's no operation system it's just stuck on "AP FASTBOOT FLASH MODE (SECURE)"
Been down the bottom it says flashing_locked can someone help me please

Managed to solve?

paulb89

Mar 3, 2020
OnePlus 9
Moto G Stylus 5G
no not even a little bit unfortunately. I've tried so many different moto all in one tools . if I could get it to boot in edl I might b able to do something but still working on that

I was talking to a couple people in a Moto g stylish telegram group and somebody said there might be a small small chance that if I short a jumper on the inside of the phone it might unlock the bootloader or help me do it but I don't know too much about that

Last edited by a moderator:

paulb89

Mar 3, 2020
OnePlus 9
Moto G Stylus 5G
ok cool if nothing else I have same model device with a broken screen I was thinking of swapping boards but knowledge is limited.im working now when I get home his evening in about 4 hours I'll hit u up

Top Liked Posts