OEM HTC Extended Battery Cover for HTC Hero

Search This thread

fixxxer2008

Jun 22, 2008
West Michigan
regardless what u think bout seidio or mugen...i have the 3500 mAh seidio.. and personally love it.. have everything turned on all day.. gps. brightness all the way up etc.. and use the heck outta my hero. and it lasts all freaking day.. that 2600 mAh might not last for me.. etc.. You get what u pay for.. and while i do believe the seidio is too high..I have no complaints what so ever..

your hero must look like a brick/paperweight now. i have a slim 2000mAh and it lasts me all day and through the night.

spiritcrusher33

Feb 15, 2008
kaufman tx.
Its pretty hefty!!! but i have big hands.. What battery is that your using.. 2000mAH.. might look into a slimmer battery.. I mean Im at work 9 hours a day sitting in front of a pc.. so my phone sits on the charger anyway..lol same in my car..

gomorrah

Jan 4, 2009
Cary, North Carolina
Its pretty hefty!!! but i have big hands.. What battery is that your using.. 2000mAH.. might look into a slimmer battery.. I mean Im at work 9 hours a day sitting in front of a pc.. so my phone sits on the charger anyway..lol same in my car..

Hey spiritcrusher...i saw this randomly and and thought it might apply.

lolbattery.png

hijklll

Sep 28, 2010
Just got my brand-new OEM HTC extended batt cover in the mail from DayDeal. ($20) It seems i may have grabbed their last one. :p

2150mAh OEM batt is in the mail. $30 from TheCellGuru.

Attachments

• DSCF3016.jpg
    DSCF3016.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 48
  • DSCF3017.jpg
    DSCF3017.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 47
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android