• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[OEM] Official v4.3 MJA from Samsung is up~!!

Search This thread

batsmilanator

Oct 28, 2013
How can i used the tar file

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 02:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM ----------

What file i have to download for get a stock mja clean on the link show 3 difrent files?

daniel4653

Jul 10, 2010
Southern California

---------- Post added at 02:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM ----------

What file i have to download for get a stock mja clean on the link show 3 difrent files?

Stock firmware.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

arafat21

Aug 24, 2009
Kolkata
androidjinn.com
Download L720VPUEMJA Firmware. Use any Odin flashing tutorial to flash the firmware. Just search with build number and you will surely find something.

dteze88

Jun 11, 2010
MD
I flashed this with odin with no problems at all. Back to stock 4.3 MJA. Factory reset for good measure. Works great, thanks.
I don't see anything about knox void or anything when rebooting/booting into stock recovery. I'm about to reroot with CF auto root and run stock rooted. Thanks.

Last edited:

jejb

Nov 24, 2008
Rogers, AR
I can't download this on the free account at the OP's link. Says it is too big. Is there another download site for this anywhere else yet?

Thanks

EDIT: I was finally able to get the file from Sammobile.

Last edited:

daniel4653

Jul 10, 2010
Southern California
I flashed this with odin with no problems at all. Back to stock 4.3 MJA. Factory reset for good measure. Works great, thanks.
I don't see anything about knox void or anything when rebooting/booting into stock recovery. I'm about to reroot with CF auto root and run stock rooted. Thanks.

Before that were you already on stock rooted MJA? Seeing if when you bootninto download mode it should say Knox 0x0 or 0x1.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

edgardch

Oct 4, 2013

The "knox warranty void 0x1 shows only when booting into download mode. It won't show into the recovery.
Please put your phone in download mode and report back if the knox void 0x1 is gone.
Thanks.

neudof

Nov 24, 2008
Mayer, MN
The "knox warranty void 0x1 shows only when booting into download mode. It won't show into the recovery.
Please put your phone in download mode and report back if the knox void 0x1 is gone.
Thanks.

I just flashed the TAR in Odin. The 0x1 does not reset.
For some reason my data did not reset either...

but I am back on stock recovery and the custom flags in download mode also are reset

Reactions: optimummind

neudof

Nov 24, 2008
Mayer, MN
So no more 0x1 flag when you got back to stock? How did you manage to do that?

You mis-read my quote.

If you rooted your device after updating to MJA, the 0x1 flag DOES NOT reset if you flash the .tar in Odin.

My bootloader stats in download mode are the following after flashing the .tar:

PRODUCT NAME: SPH-L720
CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Official
STSTEM STATUS: Official
KNOX KERNAL LOCK: 0x0
KNOX WARRANTY VOID: 0x1
CSB-CONFIG-LSB: 0x30
WRITE PROTECTION: Enable
eMMC BURST MODE: enabled

Has anyone tried flashing this and then flashing an older .tar?

shortys1519

Nov 12, 2013
do i download the stock firmware file or the kernel file? i have already downloaded both but flashed kernel and nothing fixed and i cant find the .tar file in the stock firmware file

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yay~! We finally got the Official MJA Android 4.3 tar file~!! :laugh:

Download here:

http://samsung-updates.com/device/?id=SPH-L720

This will make it possible for you to restore back to a clean 4.3 MJA state. It's for use with the Odin software.

-Optimummind
    mirror it's up here: http://goo.gl/FaUCaZ
    file MD5: E7D027EC0B2EB818DCE0B8BA35BB44F7
    Hi.
    Downloading this supper slow,
    FYI, if there it's not problem I can mirror this after I finish,
    I already have the MF9 mirrored here, http://premium.caribe.net/~makpr/Odin Firmwares/MF9/
    the speed should be better that the hotfile...

link in post#32
    This should open up the possibility for a full MJA (with all the works) minus Knox and with root soon, yes?

Not that easy. But we might be able to tone it down. Will take some testing.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
    rwilco12.com downloaded the first 27megs and then stalled,
    hotfile it's slow, ultra slow, but already 700megs on my side,
    and I know that i have no speed problems:
    3099169265.png

I think another mirror wont hurt,
    just trying to help,

link in post#32