OEM skin/software

XDA_RealLifeReview

RealLifeReview Dude
Nov 2, 2015
Are you comfortable in your own skin? Is your phone comfortable in its skin? Rate this thread to express how you deem the skin on the Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite. A higher rating indicates that you love it: it adds just the right amount of features, it's visually pleasing, and overall it's additive to the experience. If this is a Nexus phone (you didn't think we hand-wrote all of these prompts, did you?) then use this rating to indicate how the latest version of Android looks to you.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

flashnub

Sep 12, 2016
I am using this device(Indian Version called Mi 10i) since last 2 days.
I disabled the Ad Perosanlization options, and Diagnostics right during the Initial setup process, uninsalled all the Junk that was present on device, changed the default Browser to Brave Browser, installed CPL launcher.
I haven't seen any ads since the last 2 days of use.
I like MIUI skin, especially for its features.
Sadly the dialer provided is the Stock Google dialer, and you know call recording on the dialer gives the prior notification announcement when starting and stopping Call record.
I hope Xiaomi provides the MIUI Dialer in the future Updates

fizzy900

Aug 2, 2019
I am using this device(Indian Version called Mi 10i) since last 2 days.
I disabled the Ad Perosanlization options, and Diagnostics right during the Initial setup process, uninsalled all the Junk that was present on device, changed the default Browser to Brave Browser, installed CPL launcher.
I haven't seen any ads since the last 2 days of use.
I like MIUI skin, especially for its features.
Sadly the dialer provided is the Stock Google dialer, and you know call recording on the dialer gives the prior notification announcement when starting and stopping Call record.
I hope Xiaomi provides the MIUI Dialer in the future Updates
I don't see why people want call recording so badly? Quite creepy if you ask me.

It's regulated by law where it must say call recording is enabled hence as to why you're getting that