Question oem unlock activated but not working

Search This thread

frwerewolf

Jan 12, 2013
i activate oem unlock in my europeen zfold 3
But when i am in download mode it says the oem protection is on. So any oem file i try to falsh i get a fail message. because of protected binary. Someone know how to bypass this ?

Jake.S

Another note is if you unlock your bootloader, then knox is triggered which makes it permanently disabled and all apps require it won't work ever again. Since they need working knox to work such as samsung pay, samsung pass, secret folder and few more. Secondly when knox is triggered then warranty is voided too. Since if you send it for repairs they will see knox has been triggered and that's when they know you have unlocked the bootloader.

Reactions: ronaldheld

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Before you try unlocking the bootloader, got to make sure that you know your cameras will stop functioning.
    Another note is if you unlock your bootloader, then knox is triggered which makes it permanently disabled and all apps require it won't work ever again. Since they need working knox to work such as samsung pay, samsung pass, secret folder and few more. Secondly when knox is triggered then warranty is voided too. Since if you send it for repairs they will see knox has been triggered and that's when they know you have unlocked the bootloader.