OEM unlock grayed out

Search This thread

Lilongueti

Dec 8, 2019
Moto G9 Plus
is any one else having this issue? any one knows how to fix it? i haven't managed to find much about this at all
already had a chat with both my carrier and motorola and neither were able to explain this
1620347078335.png

sd_shadow

Recognized Contributor / XDA Welcome Team
Sep 21, 2011
South Dakota
goo.gl
Motorola Droid X
Amazon Fire
is any one else having this issue? any one knows how to fix it? i haven't managed to find much about this at all
already had a chat with both my carrier and motorola and neither were able to explain this
View attachment 5301885
It's not unusual for OEM unlocking to be greyed out until you have connected to the internet (wifi/LTE)
Connect to the internet within 72 hours it should be allowed, if not factory reset.

mrsiri

Sep 16, 2017
If above issue didn't work, try waiting 7 days without turning phone off, or update your phone to latest version if not already.

Reactions: Lilongueti

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    View attachment 5301885
    It's not unusual for OEM unlocking to be greyed out until you have connected to the internet (wifi/LTE)
    Connect to the internet within 72 hours it should be allowed, if not factory reset.
    If above issue didn't work, try waiting 7 days without turning phone off, or update your phone to latest version if not already.