OEM unlocking greyed out (Android 10, Pixel 1st Gen)

cann0tr00t

Dec 19, 2020
Trying to enable OEM unlocking from Developer options, its greyed out with "Connect to the internet or contact your carrier". This phone was purchased from the Google Store and therefore isn't SIM locked and it is connected to the Wi-Fi. I have tried to insert my SIM card and this hasn't changed anything.

I have tried to factory reset the phone again, this still leaves OEM unlocking greyed out. Any other solutions to be able to unlock OEM unlocking?

YakupJackob

Jan 1, 2021

I searched for days too. I have the Android 10 Verizon [ :/ ] model but no way has worked for me. I hope it works for you.
Edit : Please let me know if a way is found or found.

YakupJackob

Jan 1, 2021
Trying to enable OEM unlocking from Developer options, its greyed out with "Connect to the internet or contact your carrier". This phone was purchased from the Google Store and therefore isn't SIM locked and it is connected to the Wi-Fi. I have tried to insert my SIM card and this hasn't changed anything.

I have tried to factory reset the phone again, this still leaves OEM unlocking greyed out. Any other solutions to be able to unlock OEM unlocking?
I answered.