Off-topic gaming thread

Search This thread

ShapesBlue

May 9, 2012
Well, that's nice. I'm thinking about buying one, because I love Microsoft exclusives!

I love the free games. I have the xbox one and the 360 so I have a ton of games. I got an external hard drive for the one. A 4tb hard drive dedicated specifically for the Xbox one

Sent from my Nexus 5

psxpetey

Dec 4, 2011
www.youtube.com
I'm thinking about buying a Xbox One. Advice?

It's great I enjoy it I also do alot of twitch streaming with it. Which sometimes I use for youtube videos it's a great console with an additional hdmi port which is awesome so you can plug in that last device you can't find a plug for. If you could stream all the apps and the dashboard that'd be sweer

Sent from my D6603 using XDA Free mobile app

Drencom

Aug 9, 2015
Vitória, ES
It's great I enjoy it I also do alot of twitch streaming with it. Which sometimes I use for youtube videos it's a great console with an additional hdmi port which is awesome so you can plug in that last device you can't find a plug for. If you could stream all the apps and the dashboard that'd be sweer

Sent from my D6603 using XDA Free mobile app

Yeah, I'm almost sure I'm gonna buy it. I don't want the Kinect, though. I want to play Halo 5 so bad, man... haha

ShadowLea

Dec 3, 2010
Enschede, The Netherlands
www.aquilasol.com
Does Anyone Played Assassin's Creed Syndicate? if so, is good? had bugs like unity?

Στάλθηκε από το GT-I9100 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Oh, it's 19 november already?

*checks calendar* Right. I can safely say there are no bugs visible in the trailer, does that count? -.-

(I f*cking hate timed exclusives.... Dear companies, I can't afford a console (it costs more than I earn in a month) nor do I want one, because controllers are ****e. Delaying the PC release does not make me want to buy a console. It makes me want to pirate the game just to say 'f*ck you' right back at you, because you don't give a flying f*ck about me or my situation, so why should I care about you or yours?.)

d12unk13astard

Aug 5, 2010
Bakersucks
Oh, it's 19 november already?

*checks calendar* Right. I can safely say there are no bugs visible in the trailer, does that count? -.-

(I f*cking hate timed exclusives.... Dear companies, I can't afford a console (it costs more than I earn in a month) nor do I want one, because controllers are ****e. Delaying the PC release does not make me want to buy a console. It makes me want to pirate the game just to say 'f*ck you' right back at you, because you don't give a flying f*ck about me or my situation, so why should I care about you or yours?.)

I feel the same way about the new tomb raider game coming out on Xbox 1 first then ps4 and pc later in 2016. I have the XB1 but I will not be getting tomb raider on console, besides that Fallout 4 releases on the same day for PC, dumb move on their part if you ask me, they were better off releasing it a month earlier or later from the goty known as fallout4 :p

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

Does Anyone Played Assassin's Creed Syndicate? if so, is good? had bugs like unity?

Στάλθηκε από το GT-I9100 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Cmon man this is a no brainer since the first game and it's rehashed yearly cycle money grab, it's always been released mid to late November, last time I checked it wasn't even Halloween yet. Assassin's Creed 2 and black flag were the only games I cared for.

Envy-X

Feb 15, 2013
AC Unity, dissapointing
AC Syndicate, dissapointing
Halo 5, dissapointing
Hopefully black ops 3 and fallout 4 dont follow that route and suck.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm not sure if Borderlands requires an internet connection or not, but I'd highly recommend that series.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA Premium.

Borderlands 2 certainly doesn't

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium
    BF3 FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    To my Xbox 360:

**** you. While I appreciate the advice you just gave me on why I shouldn't ever accidentally overwrite my previous day's Skyrim save, I do not think the best way to get that message across was by corrupting all 5 of my 100+ hour save files.

Sure, it's a chance to start anew with perhaps an even better character, but I had grown fond of my level 50 Khajit. Seriously, xbox of mine, if it wasn't for the years of good times we've had, I'd be dragging you out back and going "Office Space" on your ass. If it ever happens again, you will die.

*sobs in corner*
    What do you recommend then?

Something realistic - Battlefield 3 (for the real men)
    Something funny and action-packed - Bulletstorm
    Something masterpiece-ish - Borderlands (maybe even 1 with DLCs + 2, because they are both epic)
    Something with deep storyline and RPG-elements - Deus Ex: Human Revolution

But definately not another Crap Of Poopy or Gaylo
    M
    I
    N
    E
    C
    R
    A
    F
    T

FTW