husam666

Feb 6, 2010
Planet Omicron Persei 8
u5vudb5cnt421.jpg

Dirk

May 11, 2009
Normal people will never understand the wisdom of Google's UX team
/s

It's hard to believe that not a single one ever turned on a VPN to check to see if that UI element matched the current QS design. Muppets! That's why i only use ROMs that have the 'Hide QS Footer' setting.

I hate to say it, but this would never happen on an iphone! :mad:

D

Deleted member 8425317

Hooray for an off-topic thread just as long it's subject on development.

What did you think of this development ?

Sent from my HTC One (M9) using XDA Labs

Attachments

• 53vfvv8n1g921.jpg
    53vfvv8n1g921.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 145
Last edited by a moderator:

Dirk

May 11, 2009
Hooray for an off-topic thread just as long it's subject on development.

What did you think of this development ?

Sent from my HTC One (M9) using XDA Labs

We have had long, philosophical discussions about this. It was agreed that by going on topic in off-topic, you are in fact off topic in off-topic and therefore both on topic and off topic at the same time. It is simply impossible to be on topic in off-topic and not be off topic by way of paradox.

Should be perfectly clear to anyone.

giphy.gif

D

Deleted member 8425317

We have had long, philosophical discussions about this. It was agreed that by going on topic in off-topic, you are in fact off topic in off-topic and therefore both on topic and off topic at the same time. It is simply impossible to be on topic in off-topic and not be off topic by way of paradox.

Should be perfectly clear to anyone.

giphy.gif
And then the Messiah descended down to earth and announced, "I giveth the Sub-Offtopic"

I always end up in these threads when I forget what it was that I wanted to do with my device.

Damn disappointed with this reasonably cheap Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T380 which cost me 300 dollars, that Only has 16GB of internal. I've got a expansion of 32 but....ah, I shouldn't complain because I knew what I was buying. I've got about 80 apps, mostly productivity and just one game.

What I've learnt today.
That if you refill your own cartridges of Ink for a printer and it won't print out. Fill a saucepan of hot water and carefully submerge the clogged?cartridge (not entirely) for at least 2 hours.

Use surgical gloves.

husam666

Feb 6, 2010
Planet Omicron Persei 8
And then the Messiah descended down to earth and announced, "I giveth the Sub-Offtopic"

I always end up in these threads when I forget what it was that I wanted to do with my device.

Damn disappointed with this reasonably cheap Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T380 which cost me 300 dollars, that Only has 16GB of internal. I've got a expansion of 32 but....ah, I shouldn't complain because I knew what I was buying. I've got about 80 apps, mostly productivity and just one game.

What I've learnt today.
That if you refill your own cartridges of Ink for a printer and it won't print out. Fill a saucepan of hot water and carefully submerge the clogged?cartridge (not entirely) for at least 2 hours.

Use surgical gloves.
you're still on topic

Top Liked Posts