[OFF TOPIC] The Cafeteria

Search This thread

erikalin

Sep 4, 2012
Twin Cities, Mini Soda USA
Got a question guys. In your opinion what is the best app lock in the playstore? Paid or free. I don't really want to use my lock screen. Would rather it just be for certain apps. Thanks guys.

I bought Smart App Lock a long time ago and still like it. I lock email and Google apps when I'm out, because Google contains my whole life, lol. For example, I lost my phone at Disney World the other day, for a few hours. I knew I could remote wipe but once it was known to be at lost and found, I felt okay with it because my private stuff was pin locked. The best part of the app is a single function "on off" button, to disable when, for example, you're home and don't need it.

Edit: read reviews before you buy it though. Some people don't like it.
fb203ff0bb262c74400995bd10a1dc48.jpg

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: ShapesBlue

graydiggy

Sep 26, 2011
Bryan, TX
Google, my friend. ;)

The error code KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR STOP: 0x0000007A states that the requested page of kernel data from the paging file could not be read into memory. It appears that there are some issues with the hard disk.
Use check disk command for any errors on hard disk -
Warning: Microsoft does not recommend interrupting the CHKDSK process. Microsoft does not guarantee the integrity of the disk if the CHKDSK program is interrupted. For safety you can back up your data before using the check disk command.
Use the check disk commands as follows:
1. Click Start.
2. In search window type 'cmd' and ENTER. Right click and select 'Run as administrator'.
3. Type at the command prompt CHKDSK /P and press ENTER to scan the disk.
4. Then type CHKDSK C: /F /R and press ENTER to repair corrupt sectors, if there are any.
NOTE: The root drive has to be C: and the command may schedule a task at the system startup, if it does, then press Y to schedule a task and restart the computer to perform chkdsk.
Once chkdsk completes, boot to the desktop and then check.
You may refer to the below mentioned link for more details -
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms793989.aspx
Hope this helps. Let us know the results.
Thanks,
Meghmala – Microsoft Support
Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think

mkfryan

Aug 9, 2012
Fargo ND
Ha! Awesome! Just moved into our new townhouse, first thing I always do I check and see if we have cable hooked up from the previous tenant... Got lucky this time, I only hope that it's on long enough for my direct TV to get installed here from my previous address.

Sent from my SS ROMed S5

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    In honor of Traylunch, I have been allowed to start a new off topic thread.

This thread is obviously for off topic discussion. This is not a place for new users to get their post count up. You will be reported.
    Flaming is not allowed.
    Do not post any questions or comments on warez. You will be reported.

The same rules and standards of conduct of "McLeary's Pub" apply. If you have any further questions on the rules, please refer to the forum rules.

Recently, it was brought to our attention that we lost a family member, Traylunch. He was the OP of our last Off Topic thread, McLeary's Pub. I feel it is fitting to call this The Cafeteria in honor of his name.

With that said, please be respectful in our time of mourning. Say a few words if you like.

Stay classy, guys.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    A Drink in Honor of a Friend...

(Goes behind bar, pours two shots and grabs a beer)
    Ladies and Gentlemen - and anyone in-between or even waaaaay out there:

(Places one of the shots right next to picture of Traylunch)

The Cafeteria may sound like your school lunchroom but we name this pub in honor of our friend.
    Though McLeary's doors are now closed we leave an open seat for Patrick, or Traylunch as many of us knew him.
    It is a place for those new or old... or even a guest dropping by to stop by.
    Come in, have a drink and a chat. Everyone in here is a friend.

To those who came before us, we thank you for blazing a trail.
    To those who join our company late - you're right on time.
    This is our family... our friends... our little community in the community that is XDA.
    And though we often drift away at times (and to other devices) we always find our way back here.

So today let us raise a glass up high and proud!
    Let us remember he whose namesake graces our humble place.
    Drink with us, Tray - wherever you may be!
    We'll always leave a seat - and a glass - ready for you anytime.

A round on the house to remember our friend by!
    (Passes shots to everyone in the pub)

To Traylunch! May you always remember us in your journeys as we will never forget you!
    (Clinks shotglasses, drink shots. Then places Tray's shotglass upside down right next to his picture.)
    (The Tomfooligans playing afterwards through the speakers)
    I am very saddened to hear about Tray. I want to thank Garwynn for letting me know. I did not know Tray personally but I did know him from his work and time spent in the community. He was a valuable asset and an even better person. We have all lost someone great but we should all rejoice in his memory. I am not sure what the rules are with regards to religion but I would like to leave a verse and poem I found for Tray. If it must be removed that is fine but if someone could pass it on to his family I would appreciate it. I will pray for them and all who knew him.

John 16:22 - And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you.

I AM FREE

Don't grieve for me, for now I'm free
    I'm following the path God laid for me
    I took His hand when I heard Him call
    I turned my back and left it all.

I could not stay another day, to laugh,
    to love, to work or play.
    Tasks undone must stay that way
    I've found that peace at the close of the day.

If parting has left a void, then fill it
    with remembered joy.
    A friendship shared, a laugh, a kiss,
    Ah, yes, these things I too will miss.

Be not burdened with times of sorrow
    I wish for you the sunshine of tomorrow.
    My life's been full, I savored much
    Good friends, good times,
    a loved one's touch.

Perhaps my time seemed all to brief,
    Don't lengthen it now with undue grief.
    Lift up your hearts and share with me,
    God wants me now, He set me free.
    A sincere thank you to all the veterans on here. God Bless you all. Semper Fidelis.

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Free mobile app
    Wile this is indeed a sad day but let us all not just go in sorrow for good man is gone but
    let us celebrated that he lived and we were fortunate to know him.
    This one is for celebration of life he had and for impact he left in hearts of many people.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone