• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[OFFER] Your ad in my game for free

Search This thread

kulisgames

Aug 5, 2013
I have released my game to Google Play Store. I am a hobbyist, and this was a great learning experience more than anything else. Among other things, I have included ads in the game. I am using AdMob and I have started House Ad campaign for everyone who is interested to have their game/app advertisement in my game.

Link to Mr. Dandelion's Adventures

What do you need to send me:

1. Name of your game/app (it will be in the results)
  2. 320x50 PNG banner for you game/app
  3. URL of your game in the market, format market://details?id=your.package

Use private message or post it here, up to you.

What's the catch?

Apart from the fact that I just released the game and the game has few downloads, nothing. I will run the campaign for at least month, but probably longer. I will keep you posted. You don't have to give me anything in return. If you give me a review, it will be greatly appreciated, but you don't have to. If you see your ad in my game, a screenshot posted here would be awesome! :victory:

Why are you doing this?

First of all, it's another learning experience. This is all new for me. Second, I think it will boost my downloads a bit. Maybe you will be curious, if your ad is really there :fingers-crossed: Third, it's a good feeling :angel: , maybe I get to help someone :highfive:.

I want to comment on your game...

Please do so! The game has it's own thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=44420022

Q/A

If you have more questions, ask.

Last edited:

invader chin

Mar 18, 2011
Woodbridge
I have released my game to Google Play Store. I am a hobbyist, and this was a great learning experience more than anything else. Among other things, I have included ads in the game. I am using AdMob and I have started House Ad campaign for everyone who is interested to have their game/app advertisement in my game.

1. Name of your game/app (it will be in the results) --> Break Books
  2. 320x50 PNG banner for you game/app --> I will create one and send soon!
  3. URL of your game in the market, format market/details?=com.aarbot.BreakBooks['/I]

:highfive:

THANK YOU!

Reactions: kulisgames

smaugh

Aug 14, 2013
Thanks

Thank you. :eek:

What's the catch?

Apart from the fact that I just released the game and the game has few downloads, nothing. I will run the campaign for at least month, but probably longer. I will keep you posted. You don't have to give me anything in return. If you give me a review, it will be greatly appreciated, but you don't have to. If you see your ad in my game, a screenshot posted here would be awesome! :victory:

Why are you doing this?

First of all, it's another learning experience. This is all new for me. Second, I think it will boost my downloads a bit. Maybe you will be curious, if your ad is really there :fingers-crossed: Third, it's a good feeling :angel: , maybe I get to help someone :highfive:.

Please do so! The game has it's own thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=44420022

Q/A

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

What's the catch?

Why are you doing this?

Q/A

1. Name of your game/app (it will be in the results) --> Break Books
    2. 320x50 PNG banner for you game/app --> I will create one and send soon!
    3. URL of your game in the market, format market/details?=com.aarbot.BreakBooks['/I]

THANK YOU!