Offering free S20 FE 5G (Snapdragon) to custom ROM developer

Search This thread

QRCode

• Mar 12, 2016
    Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
    There is a fix that you can use for magisk, About the bootloops i never had any, Do you have any other issues?
    No other issues it worked fine, as for magisk I was running it along side systemless host viper4android audio mod library and busybox it worked well enough but I must of changed a setting that caused it to bug out but after a full week of testing life got in the way

Reactions: Full House

ROM_gamer987

Aug 8, 2020
    No other issues it worked fine, as for magisk I was running it along side systemless host viper4android audio mod library and busybox it worked well enough but I must of changed a setting that caused it to bug out but after a full week of testing life got in the way
    ok

3mel

Aug 23, 2012
    London
    when I eventually get some PC time every module you've list there is an essential to me, not good news to hear it went to sh*#.

The S20 FE series does not support esim and will not get it via update or with gsi because the necessary hardware is not integrated...
    1620921041357.png

Jonas336ts

Mar 31, 2021
    You'll have to come up with more details and then if I have to start from scratch and develop a Rome, then Samsung's aim is nothing. I can do anything else, I just download a Rome phone and modify it just the way you want it, ok. And by the way I do not want a new mobile, I have a Samsung galaxy 21 s ultra and iPhone 12 and oneplus 9 pro. They're from my company.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      phone is already given to someone, the offer has ended @Jonas336ts but you would've needed more history behind your user name I think.
      Whats gsi?
      GSI stands for Generic System Image, in short it's a rom that can be flashed onto any android phone that meets the requirements of Google's Project Treble. that should be most phones that came out with android pie and sometimes a few that came out with Oreo.
      it seems that they work better than custom roms in terms of performance but A LOT of work can be required to get then properly operational and for now there's still a few major features that don't work.
      Yes, I'm offering a brand new, free S20 FE 5G (Snapdragon) phone to a developer, who is willing to provide/design a custom ROM for our phone.
      The custom ROM has to be free for our community.
      My wish is, that the custom ROM shows features like this ROM.
      My wish is also, that this developer is maintaining the custom ROM for as long as Samsung provides security updates.

I'm hoping some clever ROM developers will read this.
      You may also contact your favourite developer and show him/her my offer.
      My offer will expire on May, 2nd. expired.

"I don't have the brains, but I have a second, brand new S20 FE 5G."

Edit:
      I've chosen @fivanbe to receive the phone.

Edit2:
      The phone is now on its way to @fivanbe.

Edit3:
      @fivanbe has received the phone. :)
      Thank you all for your support and proposals.
      I've already made a decision.

I've great respect for @sac23 as a custom ROM developer and other developers who contacted me.
      But I've chosen @fivanbe as my favourite developer, since I already know/had his ROM on my S7edge.

He surely will develop a good custom ROM for us all.
      I'll contact him now to discuss details and send him my S20 FE 5G.
      Hopefully we will see a custom ROM for our devices soon.
      Best wishes
      Thanks for the offer guys, but i will have to pass, i specialize in exynos devices only, and i only make ports that are 1 version or more above stock. the S20 FE right now would not benefit from me.

aside from that the rom you linked seems to be "Rom control" oriented (Modifying UI elements etc) you might find better luck with other people, i have linked the thread to my dev mates, maybe one of them will be interested for such roms or AOSP development.
      Yes, I'm offering a brand new, free S20 FE 5G (Snapdragon) phone to a developer, who is willing to provide/design a custom ROM for our phone.
      The custom ROM has to be free for our community.
      My wish is, that the custom ROM shows features like this ROM.
      My wish is also, that this developer is maintaining the custom ROM for as long as Samsung provides security updates.

I'm hoping some clever ROM developers will read this.
      You may also contact your favourite developer and show him/her my offer.
      My offer will expire on May, 2nd.

"I don't have the brains, but I have a S20 FE 5G."
      Interested but maybe I'm too late
      I already own a S20 FE 5G but I just use it for personal use

Was thinking to make updated Rom with newer features provided by Samsung every month like I'm doing for S9/Note9
      Thank you for your replies and encouragement.
      Please understand, that the developer does NOT have any responsibilities or contract.
      This all is non-obligatory and purely voluntary.
      No demands or claims, except I would prefer a Samsung stock ROM (not AOSP or LOS).
      I just want a custom, flashable ROM for our phones, that's all.

@sac23
      Thank you for your post, I recognise and remember you as a prestigious ROM developer. :)
      But I will wait for other developers to also have a chance at this.

... and please DON'T name the ROM after me.
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone