Offering service for crossflash v60 att to tmobile

Search This thread

dangtoi1993

Feb 26, 2016
LG V60 ThinQ
As mention. I need to crossflash from att to T-mobile to use ota feature.
I followed instruction but always fail at LGUP step.
So someone can DM support me and more.
Thanks !

Amosika

You can't use ota features when you cross flash because every phone has its special, serial number and IMEI. Once the software status is detected as modified and the model number is different from the software version, you cannot connect to LG or carrier server for update.

dangtoi1993

Feb 26, 2016
LG V60 ThinQ
You can't use ota features when you cross flash because every phone has its special, serial number and IMEI. Once the software status is detected as modified and the model number is different from the software version, you cannot connect to LG or carrier server for update.
i try change PC, change kdz, still cannot lg up flash
1654986879434.png

Amosika

Did you boot into edl mode to wipe FTM, OP_A OP_B, MODEM_A MODEM_B, SID_A SID_B.? Boot into edl mode and back up FTM, OP_A OP_B, MODEM_A MODEM_B, SID_A SID_B and erase them one by one after backing up. Please rename each back up you make and save them some where safe just in case something goes wrong. After backup and erase, boot up into download mode immediately by holding power and volume down button at the same time then immediately release them and hold volume up button only when the edl exit sound is heard (don't boot into system or else it will brick). This is the method I used to cross flash my Verizon and all Att devices successfully used it too.

stormeye25

Apr 27, 2013
LG G7 ThinQ
LG V60 ThinQ
Did you boot into edl mode to wipe FTM, OP_A OP_B, MODEM_A MODEM_B, SID_A SID_B.? Boot into edl mode and back up FTM, OP_A OP_B, MODEM_A MODEM_B, SID_A SID_B and erase them one by one after backing up. Please rename each back up you make and save them some where safe just in case something goes wrong. After backup and erase, boot up into download mode immediately by holding power and volume down button at the same time then immediately release them and hold volume up button only when the edl exit sound is heard (don't boot into system or else it will brick). This is the method I used to cross flash my Verizon and all Att devices successfully used it too.
Could you get carrier updates after doing the cross flash?

Amosika

I understand. Is there any way around this? Reflash, unlock bootloader, anything?
The only option you have is to make a full backup of all your partition dumps using qfil in edl mode. Check how to do that. If you don't and something happens, you're doomed. Before cross flash, make sure to backup all your dumps first and keep them safe before you try anything just in case something happens or you want to go back to original Att firmware then you restore them

stormeye25

Apr 27, 2013
LG G7 ThinQ
LG V60 ThinQ
The only option you have is to make a full backup of all your partition dumps using qfil in edl mode. Check how to do that. If you don't and something happens, you're doomed. Before cross flash, make sure to backup all your dumps first and keep them safe before you try anything just in case something happens or you want to go back to original Att firmware then you restore them
I get the idea. Is it okay if I pm you when I do that I'm case I have some questions?

Surgemanxx

Jun 21, 2022
LG G8X ThinQ
LG V60 ThinQ
If you make a backup copy of the AT&T firmware,I would advise doing it as a LUNS backup with Fh_loader.This will ensure you get a valid,and known working copy.

Reactions: stormeye25

Surgemanxx

Jun 21, 2022
LG G8X ThinQ
LG V60 ThinQ
My amazon refurbished v60 AT&T unlocked is on the way. I will use mint which is t-mobile. Do you have any idea if I will get a12?
Don't be surprised if it's a U.S. Cellular V60 coming from Amazon.I have ordered 2 of them that state they're AT&T models unlocked,but they're old stock from that carrier.If they are,you won't even have to crossflash it.Leave it as it is,and it will OTA update with any sim card in it.

stormeye25

Apr 27, 2013
LG G7 ThinQ
LG V60 ThinQ
Don't be surprised if it's a U.S. Cellular V60 coming from Amazon.I have ordered 2 of them that state they're AT&T models unlocked,but they're old stock from that carrier.If they are,you won't even have to crossflash it.Leave it as it is,and it will OTA update with any sim card in it.
I just got it 1 hour ago and it is exactly as you described. V600tm U.S. Cellular. Thank you!

Reactions: Surgemanxx

Surgemanxx

Jun 21, 2022
LG G8X ThinQ
LG V60 ThinQ
Haha. How can we check if it's one you've returned? Also, why did you want to crossflash with AT&T?
I didn't save the IMEI's from them or we would have known for sure..lol..I do know the plastic that goes around them was already off,and someone just wrapped it back around it with the 2 I got from them.I have AT&T service,and without the original firmware it won't provision properly for VoLTE.Data,and text works no problem.With that in mind,keep it on T-Mobile or Mint.Even being unlocked,it will never have voice on AT&T.

Top Liked Posts